• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was the ever a women's version of the reversible half zip windbreaker?
I found this on ebay advertised as women's but I feel like this is just mens lol.
If it's actually women's I'll give it to my wife I guess

rbroseph

Reaction score
Iodines
A9179C3D-D7EA-4E28-872F-6E4FDB3298BD.jpeg

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a pair of Kane 2....did your waist stretch any? I know it’s 100% cotton just hopping they do because I think I’m stuck with these size 33 in the Kane 2 dale lol.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do cast 2 coast stretch out around the legs a bit?
Just got mine in TTS and they fit as cast2 should I guess, but prefer a slightly looser fit around the leg. Will post a fit pic later to get some feedback

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE An order I made on the JE website is apparently delivered and signed by myself apparently, only I was nowhere near my work office today. And I can't seem to find the package. I'll have another thorough look tomorrow but if I can't find it, do I have to just take the loss? or is there some sort of insurance on the shipping that can be used in cases like this?
@MIKE_JE dw about this, the parcel was delivered to the company next door

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads