• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iamfudge

Reaction score
First post in forever! Quarantine turned me into a lurker. Back wit some ALD + JE trying to make this walking boot look fly. I tore my achilles a few weeks ago playing basketball. 2020 strikes again!

View attachment 1462437

loved that cardigan and color. bought it in small when it dropped, but was still too wide in the chest. wish they made it in XS, would have def kept it.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Cement Boucle

7E6669EF-A069-4E23-BFA6-28CF5D453EDB.jpeg

boxdok

Reaction score
SSense has some new JE jeans. They have this really nice distressed blue jean. not sure if it is 500 dollar nice though.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
switch the tee and I ask you out.

How is the boucle on the shorts? I am not sure about the boucle on shorts but I still want to get them cause they are super clean.

I wasn’t sure about the tee myself. I’m more obsessed with the color than the actual design of the shirt. Blame it on @CARTEL777 for not selling me the Sonic uni.

I love them, they’re lightweight and flowy at the same time. Boucle in a practice short would be pretty awesome.

yimingration

Reaction score
Negative

I'm in Cabo, MX for the next few days. We decided to come here after we cancelled our trip to Lake Tahoe/Yosemite due to the fires. I was supposed to meet up with @Lextino in Lake Tahoe too.

Mexico allowing people in?

I apologize if that sounded rude and insensitive. I want to take my family to Cabo for vacation as well, just didn't know if they are allowing US Citizens in and if we need to self-quarantine once we get there. Got any insights? @CARTEL777 thank you!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First post in forever! Quarantine turned me into a lurker. Back wit some ALD + JE trying to make this walking boot look fly. I tore my achilles a few weeks ago playing basketball. 2020 strikes again!

View attachment 1462437
Dope fit. Haven’t seen you in a minute. Hope for a speedy recovery. I tried play ball with my son and my knees were paying for it after. I’m done playing ball lol.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dope fit. Haven’t seen you in a minute. Hope for a speedy recovery. I tried play ball with my son and my knees were paying for it after. I’m done playing ball lol.

Bro, this is my 2nd one. I did the other leg 4yrs ago. I'm RETIRED

Jde754

Reaction score
Ssense has the Cast 2 Ash for $550 too. I guess they took notes from the reseller on Grailed that listed them for $600 ?

Geez. I’m surprised people are paying that much. I loved them when they first came out but damn $550, and they are almost already gone too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads