• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Loooove the idea of the 3pack but sounds like the fit isn’t for me sadly (boxy tees for life for me)

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, there are four 3 packs. Those are the color schemes. (3) white (3) Black (3) Grayscale - White, Plaster, Black (3) Natural - Army, Sand, Charcoal

Wow, right over my head. Thanks for clarifying!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Loooove the idea of the 3pack but sounds like the fit isn’t for me sadly (boxy tees for life for me)

i would not call this a slim fit (not close to classic crew which is slim and long) can be sized up to be a bit more boxy.

dino09

Reaction score
No, there are four 3 packs. Those are the color schemes. (3) white (3) Black (3) Grayscale - White, Plaster, Black (3) Natural - Army, Sand, Charcoal

Wil they be JE online store exclusives or will they be available at other retailers for international customers ?

CandH23

Reaction score
Off topic, but anyone got recommendations for shops in Soho?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
the 3 pack is a great idea, considering the reviews post drop are positive and quality was not reduced to facilitate this offering

Aaaand hoping this drop isn’t tainted by an inflated price point

?‍♂️

MMcFly

Reaction score
the 3 pack is a great idea, considering the reviews post drop are positive and quality was not reduced to facilitate this offering

Aaaand hoping this drop isn’t tainted by an inflated price point

?‍♂️
My guess is $198.

fyeekicks

Reaction score
Reflection Tie Dye Uni goes crazy

F3F971D7-F42D-4BAB-B542-8512A1A4F515.jpeg

Last edited:

bobby321

Reaction score
What t-shirt would you guys recommend trying?

Haven't bought clothes in a long time and am sort of over the classic crew (previous go to).

Deceive

Reaction score
What t-shirt would you guys recommend trying?

Haven't bought clothes in a long time and am sort of over the classic crew (previous go to).
I would honestly wait until the new tees drop tomorrow & people have time to review them, may be promising

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads