• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moonrocks

Reaction score
Dude it’s not exclusive relax ?

Thanks and your right, I just left for the day, almost pulled the trigger on the Camo this am. Now it's gone. Like I said I'm sorta new to the brand but the fabric on that piece is ?? never really seen anything like it.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Thanks and your right, I just left for the day, almost pulled the trigger on the Camo this am. Now it's gone. Like I said I'm sorta new to the brand but the fabric on that piece is ?? never really seen anything like it.

You're on moonrock if you spend 800 on that fleece. As you get more accustomed to this stuff, you'll realize the significant discounts that come about. The fleece isn't worth 800, but it's about willing to be patient.

However, it's your money, so ultimately it's always up to you.

jdusett

Reaction score
You're on moonrock if you spend 800 on that fleece. As you get more accustomed to this stuff, you'll realize the significant discounts that come about. The fleece isn't worth 800, but it's about willing to be patient.

However, it's your money, so ultimately it's always up to you.
what other pieces do you usually wait on? the higher priced pieces in general?

Lovemybed

Reaction score
what other pieces do you usually wait on? the higher priced pieces in general?

I wait on everything, since none of this stuff is a necessity for me. It's all a luxury. However, that's a personal choice and some people are willing to shell out the extra cash to get an item sooner/not worry about things selling out. Totally understandable.

However, a few things do sell out. Typically the items exclusive just to the JE website will sell out. Mostly all the items end up at JE stockists. Grailed/Ebay also ends up having almost every item if you want to go down that route.

jdusett

Reaction score
I wait on everything, since none of this stuff is a necessity for me. It's all a luxury. However, that's a personal choice and some people are willing to shell out the extra cash to get an item sooner/not worry about things selling out. Totally understandable.

However, a few things do sell out. Typically the items exclusive just to the JE website will sell out. Mostly all the items end up at JE stockists. Grailed/Ebay also ends up having almost every item if you want to go down that route.
right on - totally get that. It's been intereting these last 2 seasons in particular seeing so many of the smaller sizes fly off the shelf on release day. I genuinely echo that sentiment, though.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Hemi
44172529-A6C6-40DB-A117-00792F33D1E9.jpeg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else’s Hemi’s getting better w/o wear?

Attachments

• A13E9EC1-1086-40F9-9AE7-485ECB096E69.jpeg
    A13E9EC1-1086-40F9-9AE7-485ECB096E69.jpeg
    417.1 KB · Views: 67
  • AB7F7B31-DC15-49F1-9564-448E55EDFEB8.jpeg
    AB7F7B31-DC15-49F1-9564-448E55EDFEB8.jpeg
    823.4 KB · Views: 97

TCNY

Reaction score
Purchased the JE Srd parachute jacket yesterday at the 260 sample sale for 200. Been a while looking for this piece

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
I mean, I guess this kinda goes with the theme of distressing right? The Folsom Tee has the hem split like that in the back as well lol.

Yea, and the structure wool knit that’s dropping (distressed one). But yea, I noticed the nova hemi wears much more along the hem compared to the others. I tore some of the fibers out earlier today lol.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, and the structure wool knit that’s dropping (distressed one). But yea, I noticed the nova hemi wears much more along the hem compared to the others. I tore some of the fibers out earlier today lol.

Yeah and I believe it’s the only one they added the extra stitching to, which seemed to be an effort to reinforce and stabilize the hem. ? Nope.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics