• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lzd325

Reaction score
My eclipse order from July 31st still has yet to ship with no response..... It’s starting to look like chargeback szn on my Visa card

due_dilla

Reaction score
My eclipse order from July 31st still has yet to ship with no response..... It’s starting to look like chargeback szn on my Visa card

Yeah, no response for me either. Still waiting for a large order with a lot of Kane 2 denim. Hope it comes through.

MTPromises

Reaction score
I had them ship only part of my last order. They said they will ship the other stuff soon, but gave no time table. It has already been a month and they said shipping between 2-3 weeks. I have a feeling they can't find the other items in my order.

FezzyD

Reaction score
I had them ship only part of my last order. They said they will ship the other stuff soon, but gave no time table. It has already been a month and they said shipping between 2-3 weeks. I have a feeling they can't find the other items in my order.

This has happened to me too. I received my first order with no issues. They shipped part of my second order and I'm also thinking that they are struggling to find the rest of the items.

Grahamlouis

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between the Cast 2 Carbon vs. Obsidian? I’m looking for a good black option and couldn’t tell if the fade was the only difference

justjosh92

Reaction score
1/Small Oxblood Uni at the vineyards. I like my drinks the same color as my shirts ?

Attachments

• C0BF1760-7EA0-4AE6-B9D8-61505AF43C72.jpeg
    C0BF1760-7EA0-4AE6-B9D8-61505AF43C72.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 83

tommo

Reaction score
Obsidian is raw with a white core that fades VERY quickly. Quicker than any denim I’ve owned. Essentially after 6 months they are a very very faded pair of black jeans.

Carbons are black core so don’t fade, but they aren’t “pure” black from that outset.

If you want a pure black pair of jeans in the same style as Cast 2, go for SLP D02’s in raw black.

If you want a pair of black jeans that never fade, then look at Acne Studios’ stay-black offerings

kevsdead

Reaction score
Obsidian is raw with a white core that fades VERY quickly. Quicker than any denim I’ve owned. Essentially after 6 months they are a very very faded pair of black jeans.

Carbons are black core so don’t fade, but they aren’t “pure” black from that outset.

If you want a pure black pair of jeans in the same style as Cast 2, go for SLP D02’s in raw black.

If you want a pair of black jeans that never fade, then look at Acne Studios’ stay-black offerings
Agreed acne thin stay cashes are probably my favorite pair of jeans ever

Grahamlouis

Reaction score

That’s really helpful, thanks for that. Definitely don’t wanna find out the hard way $$

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads