• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on my second order from eclipse to ship but this arrived.

Attachments

• 3B198D2D-BFEF-4347-9869-806DD00A70D7.jpeg
    3B198D2D-BFEF-4347-9869-806DD00A70D7.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 57

WhaleShark

Reaction score
@WhaleShark Wheres the Steelhead Marble pics??
Sorry bruh haven't had a chance to get them fits off. I will say tho: Steelhead is awesome. Maybe slightly darker than on the model shots. Might just depend on lighting tho. Its slightly heavier fabric too. Got both the short sleeve and LS.

And: def recomend trying Yellow Label mesh shorts. They are heavy weight. TTS. They are cropped higher than JE. I'm 5'8, in a medium, and they fall just above the knees when standing. I DM'd the brand on instagram. Explained I wanted to buy two pairs of shorts and they sent me a referral code within a few hours.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry bruh haven't had a chance to get them fits off. I will say tho: Steelhead is awesome. Maybe slightly darker than on the model shots. Might just depend on lighting tho. Its slightly heavier fabric too. Got both the short sleeve and LS.

And: def recomend trying Yellow Label mesh shorts. They are heavy weight. TTS. They are cropped higher than JE. I'm 5'8, in a medium, and they fall just above the knees when standing. I DM'd the brand on instagram. Explained I wanted to buy two pairs of shorts and they sent me a referral code within a few hours.

Great info man thanks. Which colors did u go with?

Air Ick

Reaction score
Eclipse sent me the wrong item again ?‍♂️?‍♂️. Also, ordered yellow label mesh shorts but got sent the biker shorts lol. They're sending me the mesh shorts and letting me give the biker shorts to a friend ?

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eclipse sent me the wrong item again ?‍♂️?‍♂️. Also, ordered yellow label mesh shorts but got sent the biker shorts lol. They're sending me the mesh shorts and letting me give the biker shorts to a friend ?
hey, friend, didn't know you were on this forum. What coincidence!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Uni
Yellow Label Shorts
JE AF1

View attachment 1441172

Shorts are really good quality for the price, better than anything I've owned personally (never tried JE shorts yet). 7 inch inseam, Size M in the pic for reference on the tee and shorts. I'll be copping a second pair in Grey.
hard to tell from the pics, are they supposed to be athleisure type shorts? or more like chino shorts?

ggss09

Reaction score
hard to tell from the pics, are they supposed to be athleisure type shorts? or more like chino shorts?
Sorry, bad camera quality but they're mesh shorts so similar to like nike basketball shorts or JE practice shorts (to my understanding)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads