• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell him no, it’s binding. lol
I was thinking that. My friend suggested I just refund, just in case the person does some sketchy stuff. Like claiming the item is damage etc. smh

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
Tell him no, it’s binding. lol
Even if he ships, dude will probably claim it was damaged or not as described or something on arrival and get a refund anyways and won’t be able to recoup $ for weeks. Prolly best to oblige and refund and relist, unfortunately. Just Grailed ****.

973god

Reaction score
Friday Fit via Eclipse Order

Black Anti
Plumas via Eclipse Sale
JE x AF1

9CE7FDFE-C266-4833-9F46-A0BE04E28607.png

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even if he ships, dude will probably claim it was damaged or not as described or something on arrival and get a refund anyways and won’t be able to recoup $ for weeks. Prolly best to oblige and refund and relist, unfortunately. Just Grailed ****.
Exactly what my homie said. Appreciate the feedback

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

But Grailed specifically states a binding offer is BINDING. U have a case to fight it as well. Makes sense to refund if u want to avoid the potential hassle though.

thekidcub

Reaction score
Ordered two items from the sample sale simultaneously and it looks like only one item is shipping for now. Has this happened to anyone else? Just hoping there isn’t a small chance the other item is OOS or something like that...

Deceive

Reaction score
But Grailed specifically states a binding offer is BINDING. U have a case to fight it as well. Makes sense to refund if u want to avoid the potential hassle though.
It's honestly not worth fighting, save yourself the headache and refund him. PayPal seems to side with the buyer 99% of the time.

I fought a case for months with a guy who purchased some Common Project boots that didn't fit him. He didn't look up CP sizing and ordered his true size, and when they didn't fit, filed a claim stating they were too big and that "there was dirt on the sole". Very frustrating, as the shoes were listed as used and had pictures of the sole.

Having to refund him is annoying, but it is far superior than being stuck in PayPal limbo for months.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's honestly not worth fighting, save yourself the headache and refund him. PayPal seems to side with the buyer 99% of the time.

I fought a case for months with a guy who purchased some Common Project boots that didn't fit him. He didn't look up CP sizing and ordered his true size, and when they didn't fit, filed a claim stating they were too big and that "there was dirt on the sole". Very frustrating, as the shoes were listed as used and had pictures of the sole.

Having to refund him is annoying, but it is far superior than being stuck in PayPal limbo for months.
Facts. I am

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
I bought a pair of “Brand new with tags” JE shorts a few months back. The pics literally had the tags attached. Upon receipt, they were obviously worn, no tags and even had a small stain on them. I lost my case to return the shorts as a buyer because “the product was constructionally the same”. Left scathing feedback on the sellers page post purchase.

There’s a lot of scum on Grailed and it’s a toss up. If there’s any sign of conflict avoid the transaction imo.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have never purchased from Grailed due to the high risk. I do sell though.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry man but yea I would do what you're doing. Can you report this user to grailed and tell them you are refunding them bc you think they will make a bullshit excuse about item being damaged?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads