• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JH_SF

Reaction score
What size do you guys take in Cast 2 Sour Skittles?

I typically wear a 34 in Cast 2 to accommodate my legs (lots of squats/DLs) but my waist size would be 33. I'm leaning towards a 34 and get the waist taken in since lighter colored denim tends to accentuate the legs more. Also, has anyone found that tailoring the waist got rid of diaper butt due to extra room in the seat?

I have Sour Skittles and sized up 1. The waist is pretty loose but I just wear a belt. I had a TTS pair and they were way too skinny in the legs and thighs.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to float some sizing advice out there ...

What size should I go for in the coast thumper? I've never owned a thumper from JE. I lke the way my bogota and beach hoodie fit as a M but I like those items a bit roomier. Do you guys think the thumpers look better cropped and slim fitted or a bit loose ? For those smaller guys who own thumpers what size did you go with ?

MTPromises

Reaction score

What size should I go for in the coast thumper? I've never owned a thumper from JE. I lke the way my bogota and beach hoodie fit as a M but I like those items a bit roomier. Do you guys think the thumpers look better cropped and slim fitted or a bit loose ? For those smaller guys who own thumpers what size did you go with ?
I had to size up in my inverness and avalon thumper from last season. I'm a TTS large and went XL. Large was way too tight I couldn't even wear it without a hoodie. Size up feels perfect for layering a hoodie underneath. I'm from Canada so thats what I'll be wearing it with 95% of the time. I think a few others had to size up as well.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to size up in my inverness and avalon thumper from last season. I'm a TTS large and went XL. Large was way too tight I couldn't even wear it without a hoodie. Size up feels perfect for layering a hoodie underneath. I'm from Canada so thats what I'll be wearing it with 95% of the time. I think a few others had to size up as well.

Didnt the Avalon and inverness run small for thumpers though? So maybe you would just be TTS regularly ?

MTPromises

Reaction score
Didnt the Avalon and inverness run small for thumpers though? So maybe you would just be TTS regularly ?
Thats what I'm unsure of. They were both from the same season so I don't know if it was a seasonal change or the wash process that made them that way. Hopefully, someone else will give their experience. It's not uncommon for me to size up to XL as I do that with classic tees.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats what I'm unsure of. They were both from the same season so I don't know if it was a seasonal change or the wash process that made them that way. Hopefully, someone else will give their experience. It's not uncommon for me to size up to XL as I do that with classic tees.

I'm going to go Medium I think. I got some good advice from @CARTEL777 yesterday. Lets go !!!

tommo

Reaction score
So Avalon and Inverness were exceptions to the rule.

i usually get XL in thumpers cos im
6’2 and they are too cropped with a Large. I normally get large in everything else. But with those 2 I went XXL but then had to get them taken in. The main issue with Avalon and Inverness was the sleeves were too short.

so with the new ones I’d go TTS or your normal size, unless mike tells us otherwise

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went TTS with my masa indigo thumper(XL). For my Inverness I sized up to 2xl. Joint runs small. Even my XL masa fits loser than my Inverness. Always compare the size chart. I usually screen shot them and go back and forth comparing sizes.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
So I just got my girl the bomber and a main selling point is that it says made in Los Angeles. But the tag on it says ******* made in China. I just paid almost $500 for a bomber made in China? I’m legit pissed. View attachment 1438961
So I just took a look and the bomber also had YKK zippers and not RiRi. Bruhhh cmon

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went with a med for coast thumper. The 6 ft 3 model went with medium but it looks off to me. ? who knows with these model shots

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new denim jacket is the same sizing as the Avalon and Inverness. I would suggest sizing up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads