• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Deceive

Reaction score
Great deal on some 26oz Washed Olive LA Sweatpants (size M), seller has offers enabled as well so you may be able to get them even cheaper

nick227

Reaction score
Great deal on some 26oz Washed Olive LA Sweatpants (size M), seller has offers enabled as well so you may be able to get them even cheaper

Thanks, copped for $75. Not sure if an M will be too roomy on me, so if anyone wants them pm me

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has JE ever made solid color practice/game shorts? Been looking for a nice pair of mesh shorts and outside of Eric Emanuel (which I don't want to pay resell for), its kind of hard. Would be a nice addition to the mainline IMO.

I said this many pages back. Would purchase several.

someone recommended the 9" pace breaker liner-less a while back, got a pair and that's my new go to short

I own two of the special edition pace breaker Lulu lined shorts (6" inseam, longer liner) as well as one of the 7" liner pace breakers and they are really great. 9" is too 90's basketball long for me for working out so the 6" and 7" options are perfect.

Love me some Yellow Label. All I’ve been wearing as of late. Paired with some JE tees ?

Nice recommendation. I might have to try one out. I like the sounds of 7" inseam and double mesh. Did you stick to your normal size?

I second this. I have 3 pairs of EE shorts and although I like the fit of em, I may throw 2 of them up on Grailed since i dont grab too much. Quality of the JE Tie Dye shorts is way better for sure. I also go ASRV shorts sometimes and Lulu or Vuori shorts are a go too also. I just ordered Legends today so I'll update if they are any good, but def more of a gym short.

I own two pairs of the Legends Luka shorts in the 7" inseam (the black paint splatter lined and unlined green paint splatters) and I really like them. They just released the white paint splatter colorway and purchased that one with the swiftness. I think they're great. I use the lined version for working out, runs, and basketball and wear the unlined ones for casual wear.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@tonio028 I do Small on the Yellow Label shorts. I do S in JE shorts as well. Paired with M Uni and some discolored socks ?

All the colors are pretty dope, but been wearing the Black, Green and Navy the most. They wash really well too, I’ve beat them for 2 months now.

Attachments

• F6A989D7-4CED-4589-9BAE-43DA9E82F55D.jpeg
    F6A989D7-4CED-4589-9BAE-43DA9E82F55D.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 84

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@tonio028 I do Small on the Yellow Label shorts. I do S in JE shorts as well. Paired with M Uni and some discolored socks ?

All the colors are pretty dope, but been wearing the Black, Green and Navy the most. They wash really well too, I’ve beat them for 2 months now.
Lemme at a pair dog

duanejosey

Reaction score

What’s your height/weight?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads