• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How was the sizing on the double dye raglan hoodie?
Usually sizing changes due to any dye or distressing process.
The normal one I had to size up one.

TTS is the way to go. The DD Raglan runs OS. I size up on regular Raglans too.

nick227

Reaction score
That’s what the general consensus is, but I don’t own any cast 1’s.
If im a 28/29 in cast 2 will i fit a 28 in cast 1?

Might even be roomy. I’m a 30 and can fit a 28 in the waist - it’s a bit too snug in the legs because I have thicker calves but it fits. If you have skinny legs you can go 2 sizes down

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
I have 30 in Acne's (15 inch waist and too big) and the calf in Cast 2's is too slim for me regardless of size. I ended up going 28 in Cast 1's Corpus after looking at the thigh and hem measurements knowing the waist and thigh will stretch. My Acne's were tapered to Cast 1 hem and I barely wear those due to the calf. Hoping Cast 2 will work out for me.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Update on the RealReal Hemi:
Came in within a day, Not as baggy as I expected and a little shorter in the arms and body than most people have (I’m 6’ which isn’t crazy tall, I’m shorter than most of the models they use in product shots), it’s tagged my true size but I think the person who brought it in may have washed and dried it, kinda has that washed flannel texture. Either or I got it for <$60 after taxes and shipping so I’ll take that as a W Lol
D2C12FBD-142D-47C9-A664-76D1B89F4AE6.jpeg

boxdok

Reaction score
Anyone cop or seen cast 2 hover in person and give there reviews. I’m debating copping a pair but it’s final sale

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What in the ****! I take a week off this forum to deal with bullshit house renos and there's a sample sale!!!! And they had Cast 1 in size 30 that I've been looking for forever. Unreal. :brick:

puttysan

Reaction score
god damn the prices at eclipse..can anyone buy JE at full price now? :(

louisvien

Reaction score
finally, cop the petrol overcoat after persuading myself that I can wear it as a statement piece in the monochrome fit.

ggss09

Reaction score
god damn the prices at eclipse..can anyone buy JE at full price now? :(

I buy a fair amount at full price or light discounts personally. Covid-19 has obviously impacted clothing companies and lead to steeper discounts, but I don't think this is going to last forever and certain fire pieces still sell out at full price or at least are good enough to cop at retail regardless.

duanejosey

Reaction score
Update on the RealReal Hemi:
Came in within a day, Not as baggy as I expected and a little shorter in the arms and body than most people have (I’m 6’ which isn’t crazy tall, I’m shorter than most of the models they use in product shots), it’s tagged my true size but I think the person who brought it in may have washed and dried it, kinda has that washed flannel texture. Either or I got it for <$60 after taxes and shipping so I’ll take that as a W Lol View attachment 1433988
What size is that?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Only one size left on SOP, but if you can find one, foot alternative to the Yuma

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Only one size left on SOP, but if you can find one, foot alternative to the Yuma

Looks amazing but the sleeve length looks short. Ben was rocking a 40/M on IG and the length worked for him at 5'10 but I'd be screwed on length. That's always my biggest worry with Japanese brands not made specifically for N. American market.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads