• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Distorted hoodie.
Different color but you can still look at the size guide if it helps.
Wow. How did I miss this hoodie. Never seen in before. Thanks for the info.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just noticed something very strange about my Carbon Uni. The tag says 50% Supima 50% modal when it should be 100% cotton. Not only that, but the shirt is actually green in the daylight. This is my first Carbon piece, so I don’t know if it’s supposed to have a color hue (sort of how Slate had some blue). I actually like the color, but it’s certainly not gray. This is the shirt that bled a bit in the washer and stained some of my other tees- it was ordered from Ssense new with tags.
B3519677-9836-4188-88C6-DD39265A2254.jpeg

D3F1D074-FDD0-4D1E-8CFF-3986D08817B8.jpeg

Last edited:

sirjoey

Reaction score
So Nordstrom constantly restocks items one by one that were sold out. I'm assuming these items are returns. That's what makes me hesitant on purchasing anything from them, especially after I got burned with jeans that had JE tags.

Lol, its either a hit or miss. Worst-case scenario, if that happens to you again you can just return it.
But freal, I don't blame you being hesitant. I would be livid if that happened to me. Lol.

If yall see an item that restocks, you can just DM me. I can manually look for the item so the chances are it won't get canceled. Just tell me the online Item number.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just noticed something very strange about my Carbon Uni. The tag says 50% Supima 50% modal when it should be 100% cotton. Not only that, but the shirt is actually green in the daylight. This is my first Carbon piece, so I don’t know if it’s supposed to have a color hue (sort of how Slate had some blue). I actually like the color, but it’s certainly not gray. This is the shirt that bled a bit in the washer and stained some of my other tees- it was ordered from Ssense new with tags.
View attachment 1424475

Has to be factory flaws across the board. Haven’t seen any greenish Carbon coloring on any Carbon piece...

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has to be factory flaws across the board. Haven’t seen any greenish Carbon coloring on any Carbon piece...
That’s what I’m thinking. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there’s been a 50/50 modal tee in years. I don’t know where that tag could’ve come from

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there’s been a 50/50 modal tee in years. I don’t know where that tag could’ve come from

There’s some 50/50 White/Black Classic crews floating around. But that’s it as far as I know.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s some 50/50 White/Black Classic crews floating around. But that’s it as far as I know.
You’re right, I didn’t know that. Tag must’ve been put on this by accident. Color is still odd, but looks like I may have a 1 of 1

Jde754

Reaction score
Hey guys I could use your help. Had these in the b-ball version a while back but returned them because I couldn’t justify $250. Found them for $80 new in the swim short version and still debating.
Your thoughts?
1. Too bold and not versatile enough?
OR
2. Fresh and versatile?
B51295D3-DF98-4626-8500-04063E091AD2.jpeg
9080248D-B5CB-4FAA-AF09-94E55E8D9B9A.jpeg

Last edited:

beans718

Reaction score
View attachment 1424475
View attachment 1424499
not gonna lie.. i like the color

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Hey guys I could use your help. Had these in the b-ball version a while back but returned them because I couldn’t justify $250. Found them for $80 new in the swim short version and still debating.
Your thoughts?
1. Too bold and not versatile enough?
OR
2. Fresh and versatile?

on point and exactly how I wear mine! I prefer the swim short look over the practice and game shorts tbh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads