• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
View attachment 1420628

Bday weekend/ 4th of July fits

Uni
Skittles( thinking if I should size up) these are size 31 but thinking of 32?

View attachment 1420629
M Anti( should I size up or M fits good)
cargo size S

View attachment 1420630 View attachment 1420631

Anti M
32 CAST 2 JULIETTE
Medium Anti fits fine. I don't know why you'd size up when the length is already elongated as is. If you're talking about the sleeves, they fit the way they're supposed to. All those tees fit you well in my opinion. Cast 2 Juliette looks fire.

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
Medium Anti fits fine. I don't know why you'd size up when the length is already elongated as is. If you're talking about the sleeves, they fit the way they're supposed to. All those tees fit you well in my opinion. Cast 2 Juliette looks fire.
Appreciate it boss.

After wearing uni tee. The length of the sleeve and fit. Makes you want to consider sizing up anti. I tried a large Anti on in kith this weekend and the neck area alone suggested I stick with M Anti.

The problem with cast 2 skittles is 32 fits to big and 31 is a little to snug. All my cast 2s are 32. Except for obsidian and skittles.
31 obsidian are to tight. But 32 fits to big. Anyone have same issue with obsidian?

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
Here’s another look at Cast 2 Juliette
C755C844-1253-42F7-94B4-23CE6E7CB5CA.jpeg

Cuttooth

Reaction score
The problem with cast 2 skittles is 32 fits to big and 31 is a little to snug. All my cast 2s are 32. Except for obsidian and skittles.
31 obsidian are to tight. But 32 fits to big. Anyone have same issue with obsidian?

Of 28s I've tried, Obsidian and Juliette fit me. Push Pop did too, but my significant other didn't like them all that much so I returned them. Coast 2 were sized too large from the start even before stretching, and Carbons stretch too much as well.

If the Nimbus fits like the Obsidian and Juliette then I'd probably pull the trigger on a pair. I considered the indigo Dillon but I can't really stomach the full price and I already have a distressed pair in the Juliette which I'm wearing right now.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Appreciate it boss.

After wearing uni tee. The length of the sleeve and fit. Makes you want to consider sizing up anti. I tried a large Anti on in kith this weekend and the neck area alone suggested I stick with M Anti.

Gotta be careful with the neck/collar since they're prone to stretching out. Need to account for that.

Is it the waist that you're having an issue with? In general, but that's a common problem for those of us in between waist sizes. Like others have said, I'd get the bigger size and have the waist taken in.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of 28s I've tried, Obsidian and Juliette fit me. Push Pop did too, but my significant other didn't like them all that much so I returned them. Coast 2 were sized too large from the start even before stretching, and Carbons stretch too much as well.

If the Nimbus fits like the Obsidian and Juliette then I'd probably pull the trigger on a pair. I considered the indigo Dillon but I can't really stomach the full price and I already have a distressed pair in the Juliette which I'm wearing right now.
Nimbus fits tight and doesn’t have as much stretch compared to other Cast 2. Some people recommend sizing up and there are some that can fit TTS. I went from 29 to 30 for it to fit me comfortably.

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
Gotta be careful with the neck/collar since they're prone to stretching out. Need to account for that.

Is it the waist that you're having an issue with? In general, but that's a common problem for those of us in between waist sizes. Like others have said, I'd get the bigger size and have the waist taken in.
Yes the waist. Here some other fit pics
F595E534-EFA8-4E3D-B629-84455C2C9F69.jpeg

Uni
obsidian 31

63BA8AA4-001F-4A54-9C32-007DF6052560.jpeg

Skittles 31
JE jacket, hoody and anti undershirt

I think over couple of months my legs have thicken up.

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
It’s a fight to put on the obsidian. Feet size is a size 12 and the obsidian are the hardest jeans to put on and take off. Leg opening is to narrow.

Jliu88

Reaction score
How has the nimbus stretched for people over time? I got size 34 (tags still on while I break them in) and they feel like the tightest cast 2 I have. I've only worn them a handful of times and thinking I may have to sell them
I’m a 33 in almost all cast 2’s. Had the nimbus in 34 and it was way too big in the waist. I measured my waist and it’s about 35 inches around.

JH_SF

Reaction score
I got Nimbus in TTS and they were so tight I couldn't even move in them. I was in the house doing lunges and squats to try and stretch them out before wearing them in public. They've stretched out a lot to the point they're one of my looser fitting denim.

Edit: I got a pair of Skittles in my TTS and they looked like leggings so I had to size up and the waist is definitely way too big but the legs fit fine. I'm pretty sure the TTS pair I got was altered or something because they were so skinny

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads