• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
I'm on the verge of giving up on JE jeans regardless of the cut. Cast 2 is too tight if I go true to size. Waist is too big if I size up. Kane 2 seems too tight if I size down and too big at the waist if I go TTS.

Size up and get the waist tailored

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of giving up on JE jeans regardless of the cut. Cast 2 is too tight if I go true to size. Waist is too big if I size up. Kane 2 seems too tight if I size down and too big at the waist if I go TTS.
time to go for the daze

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
The older cast 2 were real ballhuggers. But If you go for carbons in tts they will stretch well for the perfect fit.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Are the Lucky tees shorter in torso length than the usual JE tees? I have a theory that John Elliott himself specifically makes the tees longer to appeal to NBA players.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
Was the Nimbus in stock before? I don't remember them being there, but they are now in all sizes. From what I've read based on search it's a tighter fitting wash?

Jliu88

Reaction score
Was the Nimbus in stock before? I don't remember them being there, but they are now in all sizes. From what I've read based on search it's a tighter fitting wash?
I take the same size. TTS for me

MTPromises

Reaction score
How has the nimbus stretched for people over time? I got size 34 (tags still on while I break them in) and they feel like the tightest cast 2 I have. I've only worn them a handful of times and thinking I may have to sell them

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Didn't you order a 28 and a 30 in Kane 2? You probably need the 29.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
U been talkin a lot of non sense on here first off white now this ??‍♂️
What's wrong with Off-White when you can get it on sale? I'm not even talking about the loud pieces. @WhaleShark rocked an Off-White tee that looked pretty nice and had a neat wash to it.

And it's a known fact JE takes a lot of basketball inspiration for his brand's aesthetic. Ever since 2014, some of the most commonly worn JE pieces by NBA players are the T-shirts. Slim fit everything was in back then, but not anymore. JE introduced new, boxier, oversized pieces to reflect that change, but the length of the newer tees remained the same. I'm not even the only or the first one to point this out.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
I take the same size. TTS for me

Stretch is the biggest concern for me with size 28s. There's very little leeway as some of the waist sizes are just too big after an initial break-in, if not right away. I don't remember them being in stock before but they are now, though apparently final sale.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
I love this brand as much as the next man, but I don't know what type of subconscious mind control got you all so pressed when other brands are briefly discussed. I'm not even dissing the brand or anything. I'm just trying to gauge what you got going in your wardrobe because I know JE is a great brand, so you probably have great taste in other brands and looks.

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
B9CB2238-5115-4420-BAA8-C73FAC86E543.jpeg

Bday weekend/ 4th of July fits

Carbon Uni
Skittles( thinking if I should size up) these are size 31 but thinking of 32?

9F1CBE89-25E3-43F1-AEA1-E9CC0D8AFF25.jpeg

M Anti( should I size up or M fits good)
cargo size S

84D5539F-A002-4DAE-B276-42C2760D8737.jpeg
25668304-731F-4749-980F-FC81AD58CD18.jpeg

Anti M( forgot the color)
32 CAST 2 JULIETTE

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics