• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for me it's two fold.
1. I hate the buckle touching my skin when I sit, bend down etc
2. I don't like the waist line of the pants bunching up at parts which is inevitable if you're putting a belt on because the waist is too big

+ having to deal with it while using the restroom ??

aaronj15

Reaction score
This came in today. Hard to get the colors right on photo due to poor lighting and my somewhat outdated iPhone. I’ll try to throw some fit pics up soon...
A6210F13-E64C-4DD0-B601-46100A288650.jpeg
BF5C26AA-AB11-4E6A-9F23-8F61F470768F.jpeg
3902E0BD-7BB9-4CA1-85EA-89A27E51B3F6.jpeg

JH_SF

Reaction score
Any major differences between the raglan hoodie vs the OS cropped?

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Any major differences between the raglan hoodie vs the OS cropped?
They are extremely different.

Raglan is more of a slim fit and bunches up at the waist. It has those raglan sleeves that can be seen at the shoulders.

OS Cropped is oversized and drapes with a lot of room over the waist. Dropped shoulders. OS Cropped actually isn't cropped at all. Don't let the name fool you.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Speaking of belts the built in belt on my “waterproof“ Sochi sweatpants broke. Also the cinch at the cuff has gotten extremely thin and looks like it’s about to go. All this after about 10 hours of wear at my office. I hit up JE to ask is there is anything that could be done and that I felt sorta ripped off. They offered store credit and im a happy camper.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
hood is also larger on the raglan

maybe i just have too much hair or a big head or something, but the hood on the os cropped was barely usable ime
Strange. It was the other way around for me. If I hadn't sized up in the Raglan Hoodie, it would have been much smaller than the OS Cropped's. Raglan Hoodie is smaller all around. You can see this in the model pictures, too.

OS Cropped Hoodie has a huge hood. In fact, I'm hesitant to buy any other JE hoodies because I like bigger hoods and most JE hoodies' hoods are way too small for practical use.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@thuper_therious you didn't have the same cuff cinch issue with the regular sochis? I know at least a few people complained about that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics