• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beans718

Reaction score
Man I’m so glad I have a garage gym.. no chance You catch me working out in a mask. It’s already hot enough here in Florida.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cleveland just made it mandatory to wear masks in public places. My JE mask was like a wet t-shirt over my face. Yeah this is the first time I really struggled with it during workouts.

Jcosia

Reaction score
Do you like these jeans?
THE_KANE_2_CASPER_01_1424x.jpg
Yeah these grew on me, plus the mr porter price was too hard to pass up on

Jcosia

Reaction score
Caspers look great here, how tall are you?
Thanks man ?, I am 5’7 and 140lbs got these in a size 28 and if there was a 27 id probably go with those.

I don’t mind wearing a belt thought, and still has that nice silhouette!

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
Thanks man ?, I am 5’7 and 140lbs got these in a size 28 and if there was a 27 id probably go with those.

I don’t mind wearing a belt thought, and still has that nice silhouette!

Thanks, I'm 5'8 so I feel like the inseam would work for me to get that cropped look too.

Jcosia

Reaction score
I'm Canadian too, for future reference use a re-shipper haha. Saves a lot on duties.
I just looked into stackry because of this thread, this might be a dumb question but, can I really have peace of mind with this re-shipper? Planning to use it today

Jcosia

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm 5'8 so I feel like the inseam would work for me to get that cropped look too.
If you’re going for that cropped look ?, you would enjoy these, main reason I went with them and the light wash.

what size are you going with?

toomuchsauce

Reaction score
If you’re going for that cropped look ?, you would enjoy these, main reason I went with them and the light wash.

what size are you going with?

Just pulled the trigger on a 31, I usually wear 32 in Cast 2. I have a couple of other Kane 2s in 30 that fit, but they're not as relaxed fitting as I'm looking for. Farfetch has these in most sizes for the Mr Porter price if anyone else is looking for them.

ggss09

Reaction score
I just looked into stackry because of this thread, this might be a dumb question but, can I really have peace of mind with this re-shipper? Planning to use it today

Yeah shouldn't be any problems, Stackry is pretty popular

MTPromises

Reaction score
Dillion restock next week
Wonder if they keep the same sizing. I have dillion blacks TTS that fit great but I've heard you needed to size up on dillion indigo. Thats an issue for me since I'm a 34 and a 36 would be too big. Anyone own dillion indigo who was a size 34?

I'm assuming the double layer details are gone like the plumas they restocked.

PT2011

Reaction score
Wonder if they keep the same sizing. I have dillion blacks TTS that fit great but I've heard you needed to size up on dillion indigo. Thats an issue for me since I'm a 34 and a 36 would be too big. Anyone own dillion indigo who was a size 34?

I'm assuming the double layer details are gone like the plumas they restocked.

I came here to ask the same question about the double layer detail, lol.

my guess is it's gone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads