• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
They're really that long? I was contemplating getting a size down for this very reason.

I wouldn't size down - I'm a sz 30, normally wear S in shorts, S in LA sweats, but the Crimson shorts even in a S were just too tight on my waist to be comfortable. The length is pretty long though, but I do have shorter legs (normally 30" inseam). They're definitely about knee length. Flipping the waistband gave them a good length, but they were still too tight for me to deal with.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This company makes very nice masks as well
Did you get the koala mask?

I emailed those guys months ago about the release date on the kangaroo version and they said any day/soon. So I held off on buying the koala and their website still says coming soon for the kangaroo.

Felt kinda vaporware’ish. I looked for anything else they had done and found a bag they had been working on for ages and I don’t think it actually ever got released. So it scared me off from placing an order.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They require them here now. If they start enforcing I want to have something in place.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Honestly for my liking they are. But I’m thinking they are just a longer style shorts. I just flipped the waist band and they are perfect for me now. Sizing for large is still very close to XL. So I didn’t want the hassle to try to sell them and grab a large.
I wouldn't size down - I'm a sz 30, normally wear S in shorts, S in LA sweats, but the Crimson shorts even in a S were just too tight on my waist to be comfortable. The length is pretty long though, but I do have shorter legs (normally 30" inseam). They're definitely about knee length. Flipping the waistband gave them a good length, but they were still too tight for me to deal with.
Thanks. I'll just stick to my usual size, then. Not too big of a deal if they're a bit longer, as long as they don't go over the knee too much.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Wearing Cast 1 Squall today. Where are the Kane 2 Skittles JOHN!? I need.
1253713A-5F45-45C4-9523-8FBB68920A02.jpeg

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve worked out in the JE mask. Running and HIIT. At first it was tough but I got use to it over time.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I might order this. I also been debating using a linen bandana or something. I know it’s not really effective but I just need something to avoid a fine If they get strict. I don’t see much risk where I run as it’s all open area with no housing around

edlox

Reaction score
I might order this. I also been debating using a linen bandana or something. I know it’s not really effective but I just need something to avoid a fine If they get strict. I don’t see much risk where I run as it’s all open area with no housing around
careful with running with any type of mask...i run with a neck gaiter and i only pull it up when i see people. i also run butt-ass early when barely anyone is out.

someone posted this article to my run club which pretty much scared the **** outta everyone...

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
careful with running with any type of mask...i run with a neck gaiter and i only pull it up when i see people. i also run butt-ass early when barely anyone is out.

someone posted this article to my run club which pretty much scared the **** outta everyone...

trust me I don’t want to wear it but our county has a rule for masks at all times even exercising and 30 feet for social distancing. So far they aren’t enforcing it but if cases increase they may fine $300

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads