• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Did they ever do short sleeve universities of the carnival/sage dye? Or only long sleeve?

cjaz

Reaction score
Man it’s going to be a sad day in a year or two when tie dye ain’t poppin like it did ?

Not concerned. Not attempting to keep up w the latest trends. Feel I grew up with this brand and before this I was wearing the same stuff for 20 years. If new seasonal items added keeps me fashion forward, so be it. If not, oh well. I'll wear those dyes until they fall apart. If for some reason I end up caring....for every dyed item I have...there's 10 more that aren't.

serj

Reaction score
84114027_669387883914341_2992539070741086208_n.jpg

Today:
Carbon Beach Hoodie
Cast 2 Juliettes

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey / Pink Double Dye University
Yellow / Pink Double Dye University
Black / Indigo Double Dye University
Carnival Tan University
Shasta University SS
Smarties University SS
Skittles Cropped - can't recall if this is a basalt, university, or something diff
Dirty Skittles - ^
Midnight Cargos
Camo Cargos
Sequoia Crew
Balboa Ink Bloom University SS
Camo Solar Board Shorts
Tie Dye Game Shorts
Sour Skittles Game Shorts

2 pairs of socks too
yeah - please post. i think a side by side would really be awesome and call out which have been good and which have been meh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads