• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MTPromises

Reaction score
I keep hearing about Westworld. I’m going to check it out. Actually started sopranos over then was going to do Game of Thrones next
The first season of westworld is amazing. If you haven't heard any spoilers I really recommend watching it. Don't read about it while watching. Take time between episodes to digest as that is one of the best parts of the show. Trying to figure out whats going to happen is a ton of fun that will get spoiled if you read about it. Second season is good but a little confusing. Season 3 has been amazing so far.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the original Point Break, the remake sucked other than the stunts. It's free on Vudu. Such a good movie. Got my wife to watch it with me, she didn't want to at first but she really liked it.

I never got through the 2nd season of Westworld, made it like 6 or 7 episodes through then the wife lost interest and we never finished it. Maybe I should finish it and see season 3.

I loved COD MW2. Got married soon after when everything was switching to the XB1 and my wife was like no you're not getting that spend time with me and that was the end of my video gaming. Lol

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first season of westworld is amazing. If you haven't heard any spoilers I really recommend watching it. Don't read about it while watching. Take time between episodes to digest as that is one of the best parts of the show. Trying to figure out whats going to happen is a ton of fun that will get spoiled if you read about it. Second season is good but a little confusing. Season 3 has been amazing so far.
Great. I haven’t heard any details about it. So I’m good. I will watch it tonight. Thank you!

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn, i could see why one would replace sochis with LAs but escobars? aren’t they totally different aesthetics?

Yes, Escobars just never really worked for me tbh. Way too skinny for my liking. Never got any wear ??‍♂️

quickstruck

Reaction score
Yes, Escobars just never really worked for me tbh. Way too skinny for my liking. Never got any wear ??‍♂️
I see. I got a pair on the way in a sz M; wondering if i could squeeze into a S. sz 30 cast 2 with larger thighs...

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
I see. I got a pair on the way in a sz M; wondering if i could squeeze into a S. sz 30 cast 2 with larger thighs...
How tall are you? I feel like that might be a mistake. I wear a 29, and the M is super skinny on me, and also a little short. M should be the perfect size, if not a L

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How tall are you? I feel like that might be a mistake. I wear a 29, and the M is super skinny on me, and also a little short. M should be the perfect size, if not a L

I’m a 30 in cast 2’s, Medium was really tight at first but they stretch, don’t worry about it. If you have larger thighs like you say, Medium is good.

iamfudge

Reaction score
my Rios have been sitting for some time, but the last few days I've been wearing them and it's a good slim fit for me. something I was unable to achieve with Escobars. not sure what changed since the time I purchased, but has me thinking about going back and finding a brown pair.

Yoshi

Reaction score
I wear a 30 in cast 2, the thighs were never a problem even when I was squatting heavy. The skin tight calves made me not be able to wear escobars in M, never tried an L.

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Good looks y’all, saved me some $$ lol was eyeing the olive joints in a S.

@Titothejawnman I’m 5’10
No problem. I'm an inch taller than you but I bet it would be the same. Good rule of thumb for me is to go M for the sweatpants and S for the pants...M for the slim stuff, S for the standard/OS stuff.

You honestly can probably do L for the sweatpants, and M for the pants. I can get away with it, and I only weight like 148 pounds lol. I have the ebisus in grey L, and looks completely normal.

quickstruck

Reaction score
No problem. I'm an inch taller than you but I bet it would be the same. Good rule of thumb for me is to go M for the sweatpants and S for the pants...M for the slim stuff, S for the standard/OS stuff.

You honestly can probably do L for the sweatpants, and M for the pants. I can get away with it, and I only weight like 148 pounds lol. I have the ebisus in grey L, and looks completely normal.
Yeah true, appreciate the advice. The tricky thing with grey sweats is that I believe the fabric is slightly different, making them a little tighter/less likely to stretch. Curious to see if there will ever be a pair of grey LAs

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads