• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mannn all these LA sweat pics got me mad at myself for not copping
I'm in the similar boat, I'm jealous af. But in the end I know sweats aren't something that i'll ever wear out other than the occasional supermarket run so until I have ridiculous amount of disposable income I can't justify it

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really hope JE adds more colors of the university tee to the sale. Pebble is part of the sale but haze isn’t?

askim35

Reaction score
Really hope JE adds more colors of the university tee to the sale. Pebble is part of the sale but haze isn’t?

Ive been looking into the uni tees since they look boxier. My fav tee rn is the basalt tee. I sized down to a M from my usual L and it fits the way I like, slouchy and oversized. Do u know how the uni tees fit compared to basalt?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking into the uni tees since they look boxier. My fav tee rn is the basalt tee. I sized down to a M from my usual L and it fits the way I like, slouchy and oversized. Do u know how the uni tees fit compared to basalt?

I sized tts in the cadet color and it’s similar to the olive basalt I have but maybe a little longer? I havent measured them but it’s close.

askim35

Reaction score
I sized tts in the cadet color and it’s similar to the olive basalt I have but maybe a little longer? I havent measured them but it’s close.

Howd u size in the basalt then? Same as uni or down?

Lextino

Reaction score
@Lextino Do you happen to own a Bogota? We're about the same size and wondering what size I should go with.
Yeah I do! I wear size Medium in the Bogota fits perfect and I have enough room to layer too.. I tried on A small in the past and it’s was lil snug and couldn’t layer.

due_dilla

Reaction score
For the taller guys... I’m between 6’1 / 6’2. Recently picked up Sochis. I have been wearing them as a slim/straight leg sweat pant (no cinch) while hanging around the house. They end up being trouser length. That said, the length of the olive is longer than the grey (see below, both size large). Seems some QA issue with these in general given multiple posts with broken cinch cord. @MIKE_JE has the length of Sochi’s been update for this season?

Sage:
86A2E3BE-661A-4D83-8C8A-CDA136CCAAE3.jpeg

Grey:
D157BF16-FB25-4578-BF4E-A7CE8F169100.jpeg

ranzo

Reaction score
Yeah I do! I wear size Medium in the Bogota fits perfect and I have enough room to layer too.. I tried on A small in the past and it’s was lil snug and couldn’t layer.
Thanks. Saw them on sale but only in a size S unfortunately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads