• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of the brands discussed here, you really think any would FOLD?? Come on..

Any independent business right now is extremely vulnerable. We have never seen a shut down of the economy before. This shutdown is not over any time soon. the fallout of this will hurt big time as luxury goods are some of the first things given up when the economy tanks.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I’m going to keep it a buck. When first seen the lookbook I wasn’t really impressed. Taking a look at it again I was completely wrong. A lot of these pieces are fire.

I liked a lot of the stuff I initially saw. I didn't really get the hate. I really like that zipper cardigan. Retail will be crazy, so I'm going to wait it out.

Any independent business right now is extremely vulnerable. We have never seen a shut down of the economy before. This shutdown is not over any time soon. the fallout of this will hurt big time as luxury goods are some of the first things given up when the economy tanks.

These brands we talk about charge 200-400 on sweatpants and that's on the low end. I think they'll be okay. We'll see. I hope for the best.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked a lot of the stuff I initially saw. I didn't really get the hate. I really like that zipper cardigan. Retail will be crazy, so I'm going to wait it out.

I think we got caught up in the shots with the background and all. But yeah it’s a lot of stuff I’m feeling

Lovemybed

Reaction score

@jclark216 That may be it because I didn't pay attention to the ridiculous backgrounds at all haha and I liked a lot of the stuff at first glance.

Also, side note, you have the speedway hemi, correct? What do you think it's worth (I know worth is subjective, but just curious)? I am really considering purchasing one.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@jclark216 That may be it because I didn't pay attention to the ridiculous backgrounds at all haha and I liked a lot of the stuff at first glance.

Also, side note, you have the speedway hemi, correct? What do you think it's worth (I know worth is subjective, but just curious)? I am really considering purchasing one.
The oversized hemi? I had it but I wasn’t feeling the material (paper thin) for the price point(returned it). I’m in Cleveland so I could get a thicker flannel off all year round (lol). I see it’s on sale, so keep an eye out. Xhibition just had it for a good price but I think it sold out.

nick227

Reaction score
Broke out the Sochi’s with my Element 87s for a walk today
FC181F61-DA3F-43C8-85CA-044F15579D82.jpeg

Lextino

Reaction score

I have it I think it’s worth it. It has the vintage vibe to it.. it’s not paper thin lol but it’s not super heavy either

Lovemybed

Reaction score
I have it I think it’s worth it. It has the vintage vibe to it.. it’s not paper thin lol but it’s not super heavy either

I kind of want a lightweight shirt anyway. Something I can wear maybe on a cool summer night type thing. And if I want to wear it in the winter, just wear it open with a long sleeve under.

Still want a quality shirt though, especially for that price. 348 is a bit wild to me for a basic shirt such as that, but I do like the color and pattern.

Lextino

Reaction score
I kind of want a lightweight shirt anyway. Something I can wear maybe on a cool summer night type thing. And if I want to wear it in the winter, just wear it open with a long sleeve under.

Still want a quality shirt though, especially for that price. 348 is a bit wild to me for a basic shirt such as that, but I do like the color and pattern.
Yeah I think it’s versatile for both seasons which is nice.. yeah 348 was high for me.. but then I tried it on in store and it was an instant cop for me ha

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok well imo, it’s extremely thin compared to Other flannels I own( I’m talking multiple brands). When I say paper thin, I’m not saying it literally. It’s a figure of speech. But again for the price point it’s too thin for me.

Lextino

Reaction score
Ok well imo, it’s extremely thin compared to Other flannels I own( I’m talking multiple brands). When I say paper thin, I’m not saying it literally. It’s a figure of speech. But again for the price point it’s too thin for me.
Ur good chill bro ha I know what u mean.

tommo

Reaction score
Got a comix classic tee in sage XXL if anyone wants it for 60 bucks plus shopping. Brand new still in the bag with tags

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics