• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
yea hahaha I was actually trying to figure out the best way to describe the brand and 19th century train conductor captures it perfectly. Mind sharing any links or pics of the dope ones? I already have a wide ranging taste ( i tend to just buy things that look pretty without thinking about how it fits into my overall look) so I'm no stranger to EG but would like to see your picks
This is one of my favorites:
B2383030-387A-4AD0-8230-B5842F654865.jpeg

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish SLP or Balmain or Amiri did huge mark downs!

They do... especially Amiri, you just have to look for the sales. Black Friday they do 50% off, I’ve seen SLP do the same. Also SSENSE, Mr. Porter, and the likes do big sales at the end of the season.

Last edited:

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
?? . Yeah Everything is dropping like crazy. It’s a buyers market. You might be able to grab the 5s for a decent price
My god those kicks. If this economic downturn continues and resell prices drop more I have to snag a pair of those.

Is it? Kicks I want still $550-$700. Yeezy Azael and QNTM are two I wouldn't mind grabbing on a hardship discount. Stock X and GOAT still have those over double retail though.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it? Kicks I want still $550-$700. Yeezy Azael and QNTM are two I wouldn't mind grabbing on a hardship discount. Stock X and GOAT still have those over double retail though.
Oh yeah that’s the price it’s floating around. The 5s were up to 1200 in my size. They are down to around 6ish now (they were 750-8 before corona). I’m surprised you didn’t snag any kicks. The Chi had them all.

nekromantik

Reaction score
They do... especially Amiri, you just have to look for the sales. Black Friday they do 50% off, I’ve seen SLP do the same. Also SSENSE, Mr. Porter, and the likes do big sales at the end of the season.

Yeah but I mean currently in this situation. Could change anytime I suppose if sales drop 80%.
Saw interesting article few days ago about China and Luxury Fashion. It said since China went into lock down in Janaury the sales for fashion dropped 80 to 90% and as China was 70% of the fashion sales growth over last few years it was a shock. However since March and them lowering the lock down sales gone back up and in March were 5% lower then March last year.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FG private sale was goat. Other designers need to follow. Ain’t no one buying **** right now. Well, a lot of people did on this thread, but I literally saw 25% off and was not intrigued. 40% off, now I’m listening. 70% off, you’ve aroused me.

zabo358

Reaction score
FG private sale was goat. Other designers need to follow. Ain’t no one buying **** right now. Well, a lot of people did on this thread, but I literally saw 25% off and was not intrigued. 40% off, now I’m listening. 70% off, you’ve aroused me.
Didn't a bunch of people get their order's canceled?

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems like a dye issue if everyone has that problem throughout different products.

Can easily happen with all sorts of garment dyes and treatments. That's why a lot of these products come with tags warning about color transfer and bleeding, etc.

I wish SLP or Balmain or Amiri did huge mark downs!

Serious question though: What on earth would you want from Balmain right now?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads