• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sized down for shorts/skinnier denim. Sized TTS for baggier bottoms.
Top is M, bottom is S (sorry you can’t really tell w/ the lousy pic). But I noticed a massive size difference bw S and M. The denim jacket is pretty cropped and the Small Uni length works perfect W/ it. M would look like a dress popping out of the jacket.

Alright, thanks. So that’s a M with the camo pants? small should work fine for me.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What other brands do y'all rock your JE's with? I've seen some love for outlier here, as well as uniform la. Any other standouts?

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
What other brands do y'all rock your JE's with? I've seen some love for outlier here, as well as uniform la. Any other standouts?
i like a streetwear tinge:

Rhude, Billy Los Angeles, Acne Studios, APC, Needles, Fear of God, Martine Rose, Rag and Bone

budget picks: Uniqlo U, Talentless, Los Angeles Apparel

aJEfan

Reaction score
Now I'm glad I held off not buying washed black sweats..lol

Pretty sure everyone here who copped washed black LAs had nothing but praise except for one incident I remember somebody reporting color bleeding. I'd hope that was a defect with that one pair

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
AE Haze
Skittles - Just got these in and went up 2 sizes (32) from TTS (30), with my bigger legs one size up with white denim it was too tight on the upper thigh that the pocket lining was being accentuated and it just looked like tights.

View attachment 1363602
I grabbed one of those shirts off of Grailed (and a Sonic from the sale). Haze is such a good color.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score

Outlier, Acne, Undercover, ALD, Blackmeans, Engineered Garments, Lululemon.

And then a bunch of cheap stuff like Uniqlo, Gap, Target brand, H&M, etc.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Outlier, Acne, Undercover, ALD, Blackmeans, Engineered Garments, Lululemon.

And then a bunch of cheap stuff like Uniqlo, Gap, Target brand, H&M, etc.

Haha, one of those is not like the others lol
But then again I'm fairly confident that I'm the only person in the world who ever wore JE and SEH Kellys in the same outfit

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like a streetwear tinge:

Rhude, Billy Los Angeles, Acne Studios, APC, Needles, Fear of God, Martine Rose, Rag and Bone

budget picks: Uniqlo U, Talentless, Los Angeles Apparel

Add Norse Projects and Reigning Champ to this list and thats pretty much me (minus a few that I didn't know)

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
Haha, one of those is not like the others lol
But then again I'm fairly confident that I'm the only person in the world who ever wore JE and SEH Kellys in the same outfit
I assume you're referring to EG? I avoid the 19th century train conductor look lol. They actually have a lot of dope floral and tie-dye button downs and popovers.

surrender

Reaction score
Cast 2 Cody with Reigning Champ sweat and the new NB992s

Attachments

• D2D57ADD-DC6F-4AC1-96A5-63BBCFD3C4A0.jpeg
    D2D57ADD-DC6F-4AC1-96A5-63BBCFD3C4A0.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 114

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assume you're referring to EG? I avoid the 19th century train conductor look lol. They actually have a lot of dope floral and tie-dye button downs and popovers.
yea hahaha I was actually trying to figure out the best way to describe the brand and 19th century train conductor captures it perfectly. Mind sharing any links or pics of the dope ones? I already have a wide ranging taste ( i tend to just buy things that look pretty without thinking about how it fits into my overall look) so I'm no stranger to EG but would like to see your picks

surrender

Reaction score
I much prefer EG’s SS to FW stuff, almost entirely due to their floral shirts. I just received this one from Mohawk, which I plan to wear with lightweight black wool pants (Acne Ryders) or black jeans.

Attachments

• B0C1ACE0-2D16-4EED-A3B2-75982CF414C2.jpeg
    B0C1ACE0-2D16-4EED-A3B2-75982CF414C2.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 121

wooha

Reaction score
Beige, white, and pink Icons at Nike.com for $130 + 12% Rakuten cash back right now. Almost all sizes.

jasonladuke0311

Reaction score
I much prefer EG’s SS to FW stuff, almost entirely due to their floral shirts. I just received this one from Mohawk, which I plan to wear with lightweight black wool pants (Acne Ryders) or black jeans.
Yeah that’s dope, I almost bought that one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads