• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a nice collection. I'm eager to see where they end up in my rotation compared to Rios and Escos
You’ll end up wearing them all the time. Not only do they look clean for something oversized, they’re comfortable AF

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tbh my LA sweats are phenom. Cuffs holding up well to the point where they don’t even slide down when my wife wears them...

color doesn’t really bleed, but don’t be wearing it in your light interior benzinos

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Washed black Escobar’s. Also have on a beach hoodie and AE View attachment 1363542

Yo, what coffee maker is that? How do you like it? I've been meaning to get a stovetop espresso maker for a while but hear mixed things on whether to go aluminum (some say metallic taste) or stainless steel. Is it easy to clean? All we have is a stainless steel french press but I hate cleaning the press thing. Coffee grounds get all over the sink.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone order Carbon's from Nordstrom or Saks lately and know if they are sending out pairs that have the layered waistband/pockets or not?

i don't think any new carbons or obsidians are coming with the new band

mike - when are you guys bringing back these small but super important details?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE Haze
Skittles - Just got these in and went up 2 sizes (32) from TTS (30), with my bigger legs one size up with white denim it was too tight on the upper thigh that the pocket lining was being accentuated and it just looked like tights.

746B2A69-C050-4FB9-BD89-72090ACFC533.jpeg

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Yo, what coffee maker is that? How do you like it? I've been meaning to get a stovetop espresso maker for a while but hear mixed things on whether to go aluminum (some say metallic taste) or stainless steel. Is it easy to clean? All we have is a stainless steel french press but I hate cleaning the press thing. Coffee grounds get all over the sink.
Bialetti Moka Express. I bought it at bed bath and beyond because it seems like there’s a lot of fakes out there. Love it. I’ve never noticed a metallic taste. Cleaning is easy. I just smack the part that has spent coffee in it against the trash can and it all just falls out. Give everything a quick rinse and that’s about it.

Kger91

Reaction score
i don't think any new carbons or obsidians are coming with the new band

mike - when are you guys bringing back these small but super important details?
Yeah I'm going to pull the trigger on the Carbons because the photos have it in it and I can just return them if they don't have them. Reason I asked was because people have gotten the Raw Indigo's from Nordstrom and they still have the layered waistband/pockets.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
How heavy are the hemi oversized shirts? I can't tell if it's a heavy flannel or a light flannel.

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
How heavy are the hemi oversized shirts? I can't tell if it's a heavy flannel or a light flannel.
Depends on which one you’re talking about. I got the brown, yellow, black from fw19 and it’s v heavyweight.

I would imagine the newest iterations are lighter for the warmer months

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Depends on which one you’re talking about. I got the brown, yellow, black from fw19 and it’s v heavyweight.

I would imagine the newest iterations are lighter for the warmer months

Speedway and the Red/Black one.

How do they fit as well?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads