• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Since JE seems to be reminiscing on IG, I'm curious, what are some of the best JE deals you've guys gotten for yourselves?

Personally I think it has to be new Carbons for $131, new Villain for 99, and a new flannel blouson for 75.

I barely buy at retail but the biggest ones I can think of are Carbons for $131, White Uni for $20, BNWT Loopwheel Zip and Season 7 Washed Black OS Cropped hoodies for like $70 each. I also got a pair of altered carbons for like 30 dollars that I wear to my office sometimes since its so cropped it doesnt read as jeans

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it... might have to grab the raw indigos now that they're under $200...

2 pairs of yeezys arriving today, Mist 380s and Waverunner restock on the way... wtf am I doing during this economic shakiness

I grabbed a pair of raw indigos but depending on how they fit since I sized up 1x I’ll either keep or return. Just wanted to try a size up since my original pair was too snug.

aJEfan

Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of raw indigos but depending on how they fit since I sized up 1x I’ll either keep or return. Just wanted to try a size up since my original pair was too snug.

Just tried on a size 34 (my usual cast size) and it was way too tight. From what I have gathered, the raw pairs don't stretch as much as the non-raw washed pairs. I'm planning to size up to a 36 on these.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just tried on a size 34 (my usual cast size) and it was way too tight. From what I have gathered, the raw pairs don't stretch as much as the non-raw washed pairs. I'm planning to size up to a 36 on these.

yeah very true. Also, I’m hoping their stock is older and has the layered effect or I might return for that reason.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Midnight Bloom Practice Shorts came in. Paired with Haze AE.

I went with a Medium and I could’ve sized down 1, waistband is not tight at all @jclark216

My first pair of practice shorts and my favorite in the JE lineup. The quality is great and perfect for the summer. Gonna be lounging in these during the quarantine.

Edit: Even bigger plus, the girlfriend LOVES these shorts on me.

B79942F5-DBCD-477F-B46F-B8CB0078148A.jpeg

Last edited:

ASpec818

Reaction score
upsized as well to see if the topblock is more comfy. went tts initially and the seat and thighs are still as tight as ever.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we just move on to Pre FW ‘20 already?

I’m curious what impact the virus will have on the up coming season. The made in Italy stuff probably will have constraints but in general people might not want to buy much if there is a scare still or the economy tanks further

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn it... might have to grab the raw indigos now that they're under $200...

2 pairs of yeezys arriving today, Mist 380s and Waverunner restock on the way... wtf am I doing during this economic shakiness

You're helping to stimulate the economy!

I've spent over 1k this week on cycling gear alone :( ....all these current deals aren't deals when you add them all up haha.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads