• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those of you who have Daze or Kanes....

What one has a bigger taper? I want some relaxed fit jeans, and preferably with a taper. I know Daze Cazadero's are described as such, but I want black...

So, @MIKE_JE - I dont suppose you guys are releasing Daze in Carbon? Also any plans for LA sweats in Black? Or are you guys sticking with Sochi's for that look?

We do not currently have plans for the Daze in Carbon. Definitely more colors of LA Sweats in the pipeline!

tommo

Reaction score
Sweet that’s cool about the LA’s, they’re beyond awesome

So is Kane going to be the main way forward for you guys for relaxed fit?

The_Bull

Reaction score
A246E332-6BB0-42F5-AF2C-8BDF8D0101A9.jpeg

Cast 2 Odeon

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really liking Kane 2 Dale and Tamaraindo shorts, Dale's remind me of SLP Oil Spill Jeans.

Size measurements still haven't been updated on the Kane's... what's the inseam @MIKE_JE

Edit: Mr. Porter has the inseam at 31.5"

Also, does anyone have any experience and thoughts on the Season 7 Cargo Pants?

Last edited:

htrannn

Reaction score
Anyone know sizing on black dillons? Generally wear 34s but the last few (Figueroa, washed graphite) have been 33 for me and I prefer that fit. Any help would be great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics