• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Concepts is having a 50% sale off a lot of their shoes including the White, Pink, and Beige Icons with code SPRING50. I regret not getting a pair when they were $100 during BF so I just ended up copping it now.

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score

Attachments

• DF9F03F8-5EF9-42AD-B25F-CC388AA9C14D.jpeg
    DF9F03F8-5EF9-42AD-B25F-CC388AA9C14D.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 92

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the raglan skittles crew fits? Tts or size up?

white collar

Reaction score
I have a bunch of JE hooded sweatshirts and I’m thinking about picking up a Stone Island hoodie...can any of you guys who own both tell me how the quality is on the Stone Island compared to JE?
SI has two main styles, fleece back and loop back. I only own loop back and prefer it to JE in overall quality, however I find myself wearing the non branded JE items more these days. You def need one size up though.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
SI has two main styles, fleece back and loop back. I only own loop back and prefer it to JE in overall quality, however I find myself wearing the non branded JE items more these days. You def need one size up though.

What makes the SI hoodies better?

Deceive

Reaction score
Great alternative for anyone who has been unsuccessful in obtaining the Poppy shirt, I have both and they fit almost identically.

EDIT: Added a picture if anyone is interested

View attachment 1204043
The new Daisy bowling shirt is strangely reminiscent of this ASOS shirt that I posted here last July as an alternative to the Poppy.. ?

Lovemybed

Reaction score
The new Daisy bowling shirt is strangely reminiscent of this ASOS shirt that I posted here last July as an alternative to the Poppy.. ?

I mean typically JE isn't doing anything so out the box lately. Tough to be very out the box with men's clothing and still stay on brand. Some of the straight hem flannel designs I can get at Banana Republic to be frank. Their washes and fades on clothes are pretty unique though. Certain designs are pretty unique as well. Quality is nice as well.

Since you have both the Asos and JE shirts, how do they compare? What makes the JE worth the price.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads