• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
What sites have you guys gotten your best JE deals on?

I think I've gotten the best deals off of Need Supply and Mr. Porter. Need Supply especially.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I've gotten the best deals off of Need Supply and Mr. Porter. Need Supply especially.

Grailed or JE Black Friday. SSENSE has been good to me too. But I just look at all their stockists and see which ones have the best sales.

unlearn

Reaction score

Mr P, Union, Saks, Need Supply Notre and Barneys (RIP)

unlearn

Reaction score
Notre no longer sells JE, haven’t sold it for a while.
I'm well aware, hence the RIP. Copped lots of stuff there super cheap though. Co mix stuff for like $40. Think I bought out their size 5 mercers when they hit sale like 3 years ago. Weird that JE isnt popular enough in Chicago for them to stock

Lextino

Reaction score
Lil flash back Friday pics from summer all JE. over this cold weather ha
7C0B67E5-94C8-4273-AB72-B29B349136EC.jpeg
BD3C38DD-3023-46B9-9BDC-261BA4E8B3AE.jpeg
B4B40739-2C1D-462C-A328-EBD70B98128B.jpeg
F03CF680-CC9C-48A2-A63E-AE3E7183B7B5.jpeg

Last edited:

Brian Chung

Reaction score
Just waiting on their new pocket tees to drop, and even when they do we'll if the price point is right for me since they're part of a "loose stitch program". They're definitely a go to for tees like everyone said
Also, still waiting on lookbooks to "eventually" be posted on their site

Machus has 2 colors of the loose pocket Ts

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm well aware, hence the RIP. Copped lots of stuff there super cheap though. Co mix stuff for like $40. Think I bought out their size 5 mercers when they hit sale like 3 years ago. Weird that JE isnt popular enough in Chicago for them to stock

Ahh my bad, thought it was just for Barney’s ?

Lextino

Reaction score
? as usual. I got the reverse of those dip dye shorts. Really regret not copping the marigold double dye socks to pair with my beige icons. Got some beige ones from uniqlo but not the same
Thanks g! Yeah they dope! I missed on those too usually wear the beige icons with the grey anonymous ism socks highly recommend those!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads