• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered Wednesday night, shipped Thursday, arrived today (Friday)... one day shipping lol. God I love HBX and SSENSE.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too funny, one of my buddies works for RD.

Small world! I was at their grand re-opening during SHOT in 2018.

He got the JE SF Fam on the books too? Damn, thanks bro @CARTEL777 ??

Anything for my JE SF FAM!

Now that the shipping issue is taken care of. My next order of business is to have JE bring back the double back pocket + layered waist details.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Small world! I was at their grand re-opening during SHOT in 2018.

Anything for my JE SF FAM!

Now that the shipping issue is taken care of. My next order of business is to have JE bring back the double back pocket + layered waist details.

Hahahaha! Yoooo if it EVER happens, the inside joke will forever be the Cartel was the reason they brought it back. That’s if it is even a joke.... ?

Srs though, that’d be sooo dope.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mail Day

Ink Bloom Uni
Sonic Uni

Love the fit and colors of both, was actually really surprised how much I like the Ink Bloom Uni. Adding some color to my wardrobe.

F87CD1F8-AEED-42DE-A73E-407950ECDFF4.jpeg
FD415795-945B-4AB9-8F89-C4A317E81230.jpeg

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Nicasio parka
Double dye raglan
Spec fleece Rios
View attachment 1341337

How warm is the jacket? Reviews after using it for a few months.

Mail Day

Ink Bloom Uni
Sonic Uni

Love the fit and colors of both, was actually really surprised how much I like the Ink Bloom Uni. Adding some color to my wardrobe.

View attachment 1341484 View attachment 1341485

What size do you wear for the University Tee? What is your height and weight for reference?

unlearn

Reaction score
How warm is the jacket? Reviews after using it for a few months.
Very warm, it is 90% down. I like the vintage patina too. Sets it apart from other high end parkas like CG that people wear around here. I paid under 500 from the BF sale and am very happy with it.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very warm, it is 90% down. I like the vintage patina too. Sets it apart from other high end parkas like CG that people wear around here. I paid under 500 from the BF sale and am very happy with it.

Did you size down or stay TTS? I regret not picking one up when they went on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics