• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m sayin
I’m really intrigued to see @CARTEL777’s face or at least no hat. I really hope he has a jheri curl mullet. If he does, he would have to be made honorary king of this thread.
Man I think I’m gonna go mustache again

205F5CF0-C9D2-40E0-8D13-AADD239F0223.jpeg

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daisy pattern looks like it would make for a fresh dollar store shower cap. Maybe JE could hook us up with one of those in this SS20 drop. I’m thinking It’d be the ~ $200-$250 range tho so fingers crossed there’s a non-leather option.

Yeah, this season is bad, IMO, and fall doesn’t look any more promising. The new direction appears to be just maximizing profits by raising prices, removing details. I mean that’s cool, it’s a business. But, they are losing what made them interesting to me. Between this revolutionary leather paradigm shift and IG hypebeast cargos with calf pockets I'm gettin bored. And I’m the guy that bought the saved by the bell fleece.

Unfortunately we are only such a minute part of their customer base so as long as they keep selling, they'll continue. There has to be something that made them go this direction, maybe the increase in minimum wage? lol

rbroseph

Reaction score
Just waiting on their new pocket tees to drop, and even when they do we'll if the price point is right for me since they're part of a "loose stitch program". They're definitely a go to for tees like everyone said
Also, still waiting on lookbooks to "eventually" be posted on their site

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m really intrigued to see @CARTEL777’s face or at least no hat. I really hope he has a jheri curl mullet. If he does, he would have to be made honorary king of this thread.
Man I think I’m gonna go mustache again

Funny you say that. I just got a haircut this week

Last edited:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just waiting on their new pocket tees to drop, and even when they do we'll if the price point is right for me since they're part of a "loose stitch program". They're definitely a go to for tees like everyone said
They’re definitely gonna be over $100 :(

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pocket tee other than the recently dropped Lucky Pocket Tee? More insight please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads