• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kcinirni

Reaction score
Damn bro that’s taxed lol
I paid 600$ for both with a discount code. I’m just trying to get what I paid for. Even with 10% off that’d only be 77$ off at full retail you’d still pay 700$ For both With that discount. So for both you get like 177 off I think that’s a good deal. I think there sold out too idk. The nimbus retails for 398 and 378 for washed graphite. Plus they’re already hemmed which that in its own cost upwards of 20-30$ Anyways will delete the post later. Dm if interested. Ty

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I paid 600$ for both with a discount code. I’m just trying to get what I paid for. Even with 10% off that’d only be 77$ off at full retail you’d still pay 700$ For both With that discount. So for both you get like 177 off I think that’s a good deal. I think there sold out too idk. The nimbus retails for 398 and 378 for washed graphite. Plus they’re already hemmed which that in its own cost upwards of 20-30$ Anyways will delete the post later. Dm if interested. Ty
I feel ya.. but from my understanding the moment you make alterations to your piece of clothing, you lose its value by a lot. It doesn’t matter who altered them unless it was JE himself. No one is going to pay near retail for altered jeans. I would rather spend the extra $50 on a brand new pair and take it to a tailor myself or even buy a used pair which is around ~$200 these days.

The fact that you’re selling them right after you got it hemmed just tells me that it didn’t come out right which sucks cause I’ve been there.

dont mean to burst your bubble or anything but someone has to tell ya... sorry bro but you have to accept that massive L and sell it for way under.

Brian Chung

Reaction score
I feel ya.. but from my understanding the moment you make alterations to your piece of clothing, you lose its value by a lot. It doesn’t matter who altered them unless it was JE himself. No one is going to pay near retail for altered jeans. I would rather spend the extra $50 on a brand new pair and take it to a tailor myself or even buy a used pair which is around ~$200 these days.

The fact that you’re selling them right after you got it hemmed just tells me that it didn’t come out right which sucks cause I’ve been there.

dont mean to burst your bubble or anything but someone has to tell ya... sorry bro but you have to accept that massive L and sell it for way under.

I agree with this. I know I personally just automatically move on from any listing that states the item was tailored. At least 1 of my friends has the same mentality as I've sent him some listings, but he immediately loses interest on ones that are tailored.

Pogboom

Reaction score
What’s the best way to raw hem your denim? I want to do it to my pair of obsidians - looking to make it look like the hem on the skittles

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Hey guys I figured I’d post these up here first but I have for sell brand new with tags...

Cast 2 nimbus in size 31 professionally hemmed to an inseam of 30

Cast 2 washed graphite in size 32 professionally hemmed to an inseam of 30

these jeans were both hemmed by a pattern maker in nyc that did patterns and sampling for helmut Lang and currently does stuff for nepenthes. The thread is color matched and is chain stitched using t-60 or t80 thread can’t remember. Asking 350 for
Nimbus and 325 for washed graphite or 600$ For both through PayPal or zelle and will ship usps priority 2-3 day shipping included. Will post up on grailed. The hemmed length will be included as well as I always keep for any jeans ive hemmed for repairs etc
You must be new here. Welcome to the resell market.

We all take our lumps, and you never forget your first!

Yoshi

Reaction score
Hey guys I figured I’d post these up here first but I have for sell brand new with tags...

these jeans were both hemmed by a pattern maker in nyc that did patterns and sampling for helmut Lang and currently does stuff for nepenthes. The thread is color matched and is chain stitched using t-60 or t80 thread can’t remember. Asking 350 for
Nimbus and 325 for washed graphite or 600$ For both through PayPal or zelle and will ship usps priority 2-3 day shipping included. Will post up on grailed. The hemmed length will be included as well as I always keep for any jeans ive hemmed for repairs etc

I was going to point you to the BST thread, but you already posted this there. This isn't the right place for this, also as others have said, no one is going to buy them at that price.

Yoshi

Reaction score
What’s the best way to raw hem your denim? I want to do it to my pair of obsidians - looking to make it look like the hem on the skittles

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not in BST
588D7C23-3594-4DB5-85BF-5803B8AA2B3C.gif
Altered
344B2B66-DF6A-462C-B704-589189A4073F.gif
Maybe the price is good? Scrolls further... almost retail.
EEA16612-3DEF-4234-89BE-F88104C22167.gif
Bundled pricing could be good. Sees...$600.
BF57D469-4ABA-4087-A0A9-CFE6754D5A09.gif

Edit: Joking aside, just post them on Grailed and see if anyone will bite. You never know. Take a look at the comps while you’re there and maybe adjust pricing. Sucks to lose money but that’s the risk when you alter clothing.

OnTheMoon

Reaction score
Im losing interest as well, direction of brand is absolutely changing. Wish I grabbed more gear back in the day, it was like they couldn't miss and price was on point

A skittles AE would be ridiculous. Maybe they will bring back some classic feels sometime soon
I haven’t even checked this forum in weeks cuz the stuff they’re putting out is terrible lol. They’re going in an awful direction. How many cargo pants/ jackets do we need?

tommo

Reaction score

SIX HUNDRED!!!!

hahahahhahaha

dude no one would buy them off you brand new with tags for that.

youve altered them aswell.

you won’t even get 75 bucks for them. You’re better off throwing them away.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads