• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE ain’t holding my attention ATM bc the normal priced stuff is not anything new and the actual new stuff is way out of my budget. But I’ll never go elsewhere for tees, GJ JE. White Uni from the other night.

Edit: to add more relevance bc that fit pic shows absolutely nothing but borderline tee......my wife wore the skittles hoodie the other day and the subtle colors on it was just fking phenomenal. GOAT piece.

deets on sweater?

fog or something?

due_dilla

Reaction score
Does anyone have a strong perspective on a Safari Jacket look? Considering purchasing one from the Aimé drop but unsure how to work it into my style.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
5AB2D883-4C2B-49FB-A145-3C1FB2201A3F.jpeg
Let’s see who can ID the jeans

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are we thinkin on this fellas?

It's not awful, it just doesn't feel like your style. It's kinda bro-y, got a lot of 'gonia vibes. IMO, it does not work at all with the skinny jeans and boots SLP/grunge look that you typically pull off really well.

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
It's not awful, it just doesn't feel like your style. It's kinda bro-y, got a lot of 'gonia vibes. IMO, it does not work at all with the skinny jeans and boots SLP/grunge look that you typically pull off really well.
Gotta say I agree. Ordered it out of morbid curiosity, but tried it on and immediately thought, nah, not for me.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
Try it with daze denim, or with the LA sweats. Nike sneakers
Got it packed up and for sale on Grailed, lol. Straight fit denim and athletic sneakers aren’t really my thing. When I grabbed it, I was curious to see if I could make it an interesting / playful way to break up my mostly neutral colored SLP esque wardrobe. The way the pattern was styled for the FW19 show made me think it might work but, not so much luck. Dope though, reminded me of my childhood growing up in the 90’s. I do agree it would look good like you said though, kind of like how D Book rocked it.

Attachments

• 9ECA0EF3-465A-40A0-8B0C-914B766D90A7.jpeg
    9ECA0EF3-465A-40A0-8B0C-914B766D90A7.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 83FF7544-6CD2-44DB-AA49-E8A3DCFC2D0F.jpeg
    83FF7544-6CD2-44DB-AA49-E8A3DCFC2D0F.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

kcinirni

Reaction score
Hey guys I figured I’d post these up here first but I have for sell brand new with tags...

Cast 2 nimbus in size 31 professionally hemmed to an inseam of 30

Cast 2 washed graphite in size 32 professionally hemmed to an inseam of 30

these jeans were both hemmed by a pattern maker in nyc that did patterns and sampling for helmut Lang and currently does stuff for nepenthes. The thread is color matched and is chain stitched using t-60 or t80 thread can’t remember. Asking 350 for
Nimbus and 325 for washed graphite or 600$ For both through PayPal or zelle and will ship usps priority 2-3 day shipping included. Will post up on grailed. The hemmed length will be included as well as I always keep for any jeans ive hemmed for repairs etc

Last edited:

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I figured I’d post these up here first but I have for sell brand new with tags...

Cast 2 nimbus in size 31 professionally hemmed to an inseam of 30

Cast 2 washed graphite in size 32 professionally hemmed to an inseam of 30

these jeans were both hemmed by a pattern maker in nyc that did patterns and sampling for helmut Lang and currently does stuff for nepenthes. The thread is color matched and is chain stitched using t-60 or t80 thread can’t remember. Asking 350 for
Nimbus and 325 for washed graphite or 600$ For both through PayPal or zelle and will ship usps priority 2-3 day shipping included. Will post up on grailed. The hemmed length will be included as well as I always keep for any jeans ive hemmed for repairs etc
Damn bro that’s taxed lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics