• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nick227

Reaction score
Did I buy a FAKE off Grailed? So the oversized marbled crew sweater is one of my fave JE pieces and I could never find the black. So I found one on grailed. It feels a lot crunchier and stiff compared to my blue and beige ones that I bought from legit retailers. Also the tags look different.

I didn't really think there were fakes of JE tbh, but that is super weird. Maybe @MIKE_JE can chime in?

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
Did I buy a FAKE off Grailed? So the oversized marbled crew sweater is one of my fave JE pieces and I could never find the black. So I found one on grailed. It feels a lot crunchier and stiff compared to my blue and beige ones that I bought from legit retailers. Also the tags look different.
I don’t think you bought a fake. Some of my JE that I’ve bought from other retailers is different than the ones I’ve bought direct from JE.

My double dye painter pants I bought from 1032 Space are tagged size “30”. I went to the JE flagship in LA, the exact same pants were tagged size “1”.

Also that crunchiness happens with some of my hoodies after I wash it and hang dry. They become stiff from that process.

hope this puts your mind at ease!

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah bruh, you’re good. Think this color was some sort of exclusive to a site so I don’t think a ‘season’ was listed on tag

Attachments

• 41886263-8F34-4C1D-88C6-DF9AAF3D6734.png
    41886263-8F34-4C1D-88C6-DF9AAF3D6734.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 63

iamfudge

Reaction score

the black marble crew was released twice, first in March 2018 and then again in November 2018. the first release had the SS18 on the tag while the second did not. the second release was a collab with mr porter and was less gray or marbled when compared to the first. here is a photo of mine, 2nd release, without the SS18 tag. it's not fake, you good ??

edit: and just to double down, here is a photo of my black marble shorts from the first drop that were more gray/marbled. your blue and beige is from the OG drop while black is from the 2nd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200216-224433_1.png
    Screenshot_20200216-224433_1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20200216-225450_1.png
    Screenshot_20200216-225450_1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys go TTS in the JE Air Force 1s?

I wear 12 in Jordan 1, 3, 4 and 6.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went TTS. The insole is super thick so it would have been hard for me to size down.

Ok so I didn't imagine it. I'll do some digging to see what that majority did. Shipping and returns from Toronto are a nightmare for overall costs so would like to nail my size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads