• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
In honor of the slow rush

Attachments

• 9F221A6B-18A6-46C3-99B0-AF01B9EA012A.jpeg
    9F221A6B-18A6-46C3-99B0-AF01B9EA012A.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 101

dino09

Reaction score
If I'm an L in the grey classic tee, would I take the same size in the AE grey tee ?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm an L in the grey classic tee, would I take the same size in the AE grey tee ?

No, go TTS. At least that’s if you sized up for classic crew. I go large in classic crew and medium in AE. However, the grey does run slightly slimmer than regular AE.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright I stopped by Nordstrom in Seattle and they had almost all the new pieces, even Cast 2 Hovers, New tie dye stuff, tomba nicasio pants and jacket, new AE colorways to include lapis, and Thumper Phoenix. The other flannels in the pic are Amiri.

They had the Sochis and I loved the fit so ended up copping those. I must say I was surprised at how much I liked the Jupiter shirt and how nice the Amiri flannels felt.

However I was not impressed by the Cast 2 Hovers, wash was too dirty for my liking, and the Phoenix Thumper was even dirtier and super boxy

I have more pics of the Hovers and Phoenix Thumper if y’all want details.

View attachment 1332418 View attachment 1332425 View attachment 1332430
View attachment 1332432 View attachment 1332431
Thinking about pulling the trigger on the thumper. Do it fit like the Avalon and Inverness type 3 thumper? If so I I got to pass.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads