• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks. Should I go with my Escobar sizing (M) or the Ebisu sizing (S) for the Rios?

I don't have Ebisu but I find the Rio fit similar to Escos. I do large in both (both fit slim).

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question, if you have no butt will you still get the butt sag? Srs.

:) I'm not sure...I have a butt but I would think so. It's the material which is why I've given up on JE sweat but am also waiting to hear more about the LA sweats as a few members said they don't bag (but people initially said that about Rios too).

I'm starting to eye sweats that are made of tech fabrics like these:

Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:) I'm not sure...I have a butt but I would think so. It's the material which is why I've given up on JE sweat but am also waiting to hear more about the LA sweats as a few members said they don't bag (but people initially said that about Rios too).

Reigning Champ is solid, you could also checkout their sister company Wings + Horns for other stuff.

MTPromises

Reaction score
when u guys get ur jeans, i was thinking of putting in the washing machine with delicate settings on alone with cold water. then hang to dry.

also is it true that after u wash them, the fabrics tighten up and stretches less?
Washing in cold water and using the most gentle cycle is fine. Hang dry always. After you wash tehm they will tighten just a little. They will stretch back out after 2-3 wears to normal based on my experience.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's how I wash and dry them (and all my clothes). Cold wash on gentle and lay flat to dry.

DxVxNE

Reaction score
I'm 5'11 and 150 and the Rio(medium) are my favorite sweats, the hem has the perfect amount of stacking and the drop crotch is not too exaggerated. Really good for skinny athletic build imo.

turbospartan

Reaction score

I have some Lulu and Under Armour pants that are sort of a mix between soft and nylon-ish. Definitely retain their shape, but not as cozy as what I image some of these french terry sweats are to be.

nick227

Reaction score
Canal Sweater (FSR) for $130 on Century 21

Black Bouganvillea (S and XL) for $130 too

Somebody buy the Bouganvillea or convince me why I should cop it! LOL

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The black ones are sooo good, gah I don’t need a pair... I don’t need a pair...:brick:

Do it!

I didn't think I needed a pair until I tried them on. They are by far my favorite JE sweats. I still need to track down a pair of washed black LA Sweats in a size medium. I may cave in and buy the Oak pair to hold me over.

Both pairs of kicks go hard with the Sochi’s

Thank you!

The Sochi's pair well with bulkier shoes. I'm loving the relaxed fit as well.

I would totally buy Bougainvillea if they had my size in-stock.

nick227

Reaction score
Do it!

I didn't think I needed a pair until I tried them on. They are by far my favorite JE sweats. I still need to track down a pair of washed black LA Sweats in a size medium. I may cave in and buy the Oak pair to hold me over.

Thank you!

The Sochi's pair well with bulkier shoes. I'm loving the relaxed fit as well.

I would totally buy Bougainvillea if they had my size in-stock.

I saw your fit pics of the Ivory one - you wear an M? Wondering if I could do the small, seeing conflicting things online

yang77

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of Rio sweatpants, Black, in Medium .. if anyone has any leads. Can’t seemed to locate a pair anywhere online .. thanks !

Yoshi

Reaction score

Thanks, I've had my eye on these, just copped both. I have the Ivory Bougainvillea and always get compliments on it when I wear it. Cop it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads