• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
@nsubrmnn ’s fit forced my hand into grabbing a hemi in Paloma check. I like it a lot. Minor complaint: the inside is not treated for the brushed / faded look and is brand new. Makes it look pretty obvious the broken in look isn’t authentic when worn unbuttoned if the inside is showing. No biggie though, keeping it. Went with a small, works for me. Fooled around with some fits and it pairs well with other pieces in the wardrobe. Also, like he mentioned, concerned about how the fraying will hold up as it isn’t reinforced.

Attachments

• 68BB02B6-5192-45ED-AD33-B92810216AC6.jpeg
    68BB02B6-5192-45ED-AD33-B92810216AC6.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 3E626543-638B-43C3-A5B6-DAF9C9CDCCEF.jpeg
    3E626543-638B-43C3-A5B6-DAF9C9CDCCEF.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 145
  • B345DDF0-A9F4-4437-AEC7-3A671F6AF38F.jpeg
    B345DDF0-A9F4-4437-AEC7-3A671F6AF38F.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 138
  • 4C16D00D-94B8-4C1A-A5AD-C18B26369867.jpeg
    4C16D00D-94B8-4C1A-A5AD-C18B26369867.jpeg
    275.1 KB · Views: 128

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nsubrmnn ’s fit forced my hand into grabbing a hemi in Paloma check. I like it a lot. Minor complaint: the inside is not treated for the brushed / faded look and is brand new. Makes it look pretty obvious the broken in look isn’t authentic when worn unbuttoned if the inside is showing. No biggie though, keeping it. Went with a small, works for me. Fooled around with some fits and it pairs well with other pieces in the wardrobe. Also, like he mentioned, concerned about how the fraying will hold up as it isn’t reinforced.
Looks best with the shearling thumper where the layers are cascading.

That’s kinda disappointing about the inside not matching. That’s not really the attention to detail we were used to.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Supposed to fitOS with dropped shoulder, widened neck opening. Cropped length.

Every time I see the camel it’s just so ? Can’t believe I slept on it and went for the red instead. Red is my favorite color and is amazing on this sweater but @nsubrmnn was right in that you lose interest in these bright colors where the neutral and muted colors are just timeless.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
The pic with the cardigan paired with the flannel and your hair is giving off major Kurt Cobain vibes. Looks great on you

yang77

Reaction score
Hi all, quick question regarding sizing for the Rio sweatpants.

I have the Escobars in Medium. They fit me fine, not super tight, though I do find the bum area loosens quite abit after wear. Bought a Small, but they fit too tight, almost like wearing tights. So I returned them. Maybe they’ve could’ve stretched out nicely with wear, but I wouldn’t know.

Just got the Ebisu recently in Small. They fit me fine, wished they were a little longer though ... I like stackings. Again, the bum area loosens quite abit after wear.

I’m curious to try out the Rios.
But I’m not sure which size I should go for.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

I’m 5’8, ~149pounds.

ChronBong

Reaction score
when u guys get ur jeans, i was thinking of putting in the washing machine with delicate settings on alone with cold water. then hang to dry.

also is it true that after u wash them, the fabrics tighten up and stretches less?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, quick question regarding sizing for the Rio sweatpants.

I have the Escobars in Medium. They fit me fine, not super tight, though I do find the bum area loosens quite abit after wear. Bought a Small, but they fit too tight, almost like wearing tights. So I returned them. Maybe they’ve could’ve stretched out nicely with wear, but I wouldn’t know.

Just got the Ebisu recently in Small. They fit me fine, wished they were a little longer though ... I like stackings. Again, the bum area loosens quite abit after wear.

I’m curious to try out the Rios.
But I’m not sure which size I should go for.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

I’m 5’8, ~149pounds.

Just know the the butt will sag with the Rios too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads