• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are ebisu sweats? Had the vintage fleece sweats and were super disappointed in them. Curious about the ebisu.

Thanks

Also, what's the cheapest you guys have gotten new JE denim for?
Vintage fleece sweats were the worst JE has put out since inception of the brand. Ebisus are cool, but not my favorite style. Too baggy on the thighs.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Late night grocery run. I don’t think I’ve worn a piece of clothing as much as I’ve worn these LA sweats already. Probably my every days since getting them..

Attachments

• 987DB3B4-B924-4900-BFE3-662CE73181F0.jpeg
    987DB3B4-B924-4900-BFE3-662CE73181F0.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 130

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha was waiting for someone to ask... Target Goodfellow & Co for $20 and I went TTS.

Surpisingly it fits amazingly well and feels great!

True style is not about how much you paid for it, it’s about how you wear it

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Vintage fleece sweats were the worst JE has put out since inception of the brand. Ebisus are cool, but not my favorite style. Too baggy on the thighs.

Baggier than the LA Sweats? Interesting. They look slim on the website.

bmb1243

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues w the new classic crew collar/neck? I washed it once and it looks like ****. It stands up and looks borderline bacon neck like the commercials. Need to bring back the OG or the cotton classic in basic collar ways

Deceive

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues w the new classic crew collar/neck? I washed it once and it looks like ****. It stands up and looks borderline bacon neck like the commercials. Need to bring back the OG or the cotton classic in basic collar ways
That has happened to every classic crew I have ever owned, terrible

Wally_SF

Reaction score

The recycled cotton ages terribly. I have a washed black long sleeve and a few other tees that All have developed stretched out bacon necks - A far cry from the supima micro modal offerings of the past. Honestly, a throwback season encompassing grails from previous seasons utilizing the materials that exalted the brand to what it is today would be exciting.

I wanted to say JE’s strength lies in the denim offerings, but the price cuts have affected the aesthetic of those as well. I am curious what direction the brand is taking? I’d like to think Maybe growing pains from establishing his flagship and a women’s line - who knows

JimWonzaki

Reaction score
Does anyone know if JE is planning to restock the oversized cropped hoodies or any sites which still sell them.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FOG!

The Leather Bogota per JE's IG looks way better than the first iteration of the leather bogota. Feelin it!

It’s amazing. Wait until you see the suede.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads