• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rbroseph

Reaction score
Lookbook on a budget, maybe they couldn't fly out and shoot this year...
I'm just trying to peep any nice basics and nice denim washes which what originally had me hooked on JE
More eager for uniformLA now...

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lookbook on a budget, maybe they couldn't fly out and shoot this year...
I'm just trying to peep any nice basics and nice denim washes which what originally had me hooked on JE
More eager for uniformLA now...
Do you know the KISS principle?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FOG Essentials Puffer. I OD'd on long, statement coats this winter and needed something still cool, but lowkey enough to throw on when I'm not trying to go all out

You're bringing up a very specific circumstance which is understandable. I'm not talking about that. It was definitely people on here mad JE wasn't shipping out as fast Ssense, MrP, etc during a time where they were more than likely bogged down more than usual.

I have the fog puffer. It’s a nice jacket. Love the fit of it

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Oof. Y'all weren't kidding about that look book. Kind of hurst the eye. The image vibrates. Is over exposed in places. The drop shadow on the model. The annoying crop. Tough. Some interesting pieces hidden in there.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question not sure what is the difference between the onyx cast 2 and the washed black cast 2 is it just me or do
They look the same ?
I’ve also seen people post both names in the title of selling..

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice - too bad M are sold out. I ended up buying those Oak LA sweats this AM. I'll see if I like.

Any pics? I want to see how this looks on.

not the best but a quick pic

Attachments

• 87AF2BD8-5468-454D-9232-CB642B98D595.jpeg
    87AF2BD8-5468-454D-9232-CB642B98D595.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 74

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thx - yea its a cool coat. Unique but not too much going on. Looks warm too.

you see more of the”uniques” from the sides and back. It has an elastic band around the back that creates the puffed out look. It’s warm enough for my needs here in California but colder climates might need to layer up

Lovemybed

Reaction score
How do the tactical cargo sweatpants fit? Do they stretch? Should I size down if they do stretch?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads