• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
JE zipped hoodies. If the shoulder line drops slight below you're actual shoulders and bit baggy would you mind?
Hoodies are meant to be relaxed fitting and not formal but not sure if its still important enough to try size down for it.
Most JE tops have a dropped shoulder. It’s the intended fit.

nick227

Reaction score
@Wally_SF I nfortunately I’d have to disagree with you on this one. Vintage raw hems and vintage crew necks are my favorite tee’s from any brand and both are only SLIGHTLY shorter than JE classic crews/AE.

I’m 5’8” and I find the length to be perfect. It hits justa above my crotch. Then again I’m not looking for tee’s that hit right around the waist.

As said above UNI LA tee’s are my favorite and I’ve owned every style of JE tee’s as well.

Examples:

White Vintage Crew Neck: https://www.styleforum.net/threadattachments/343980/?page=6#lg=1&slide=13

Olive Vintage Raw Hem:https://www.styleforum.net/threadattachments/343980/?page=3#lg=1&slide=26

The white vintage crewneck link took me to a pic of Madison Beer's ass where she's wearing the AF1s LOL.. not that I'm complaining

MMcFly

Reaction score
I snagged the 30 - if I don't like it I'll hit you up!
These were before they updated the sizing so a Spring in 30 is slightly smaller than a cast 2 size 29 with the current size guide, correct?

nick227

Reaction score
These were before they updated the sizing so a Spring in 30 is slightly smaller than a cast 2 size 29 with the current size guide, correct?

Damn if that's the case then it definitely will not fit me LOL

nekromantik

Reaction score
Most JE tops have a dropped shoulder. It’s the intended fit.
ah good to know
I got a craig green one and it has that issue but from pictures on sites some models have same dropped shoulder look while others have correct position haha

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropping off some packages, just gotten colder in Florida ?

OS Cropped Hoodie
Himalayan Sweats (******* love these, I’m 5’8” and they stack a lot lol)
JE AF1

CC4614A9-1EFD-4A9F-9BA6-73EB5D468A16.jpeg

MMcFly

Reaction score

OS Cropped Hoodie
JE AF1

View attachment 1322429
I don't think they sold out in any of the sizes so I am hoping the leftover stock of those pants end up on another site or at the next sale.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I put on my pair of Grey Escos after at least a year of not wearing them between summer and the first few colder months wearing OS sweats, and other baggier styles...I gotta say, I felt pretty uncomfortable being back in a pair of fitted sweats. Them days might be over for me lol.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I put on my pair of Grey Escos after at least a year of not wearing them between summer and the first few colder months wearing OS sweats, and other baggier styles...I gotta say, I felt pretty uncomfortable being back in a pair of fitted sweats. Them days might be over for me lol.

Haha I can still go both ways but recently got in Standard Issue sweatpants as I wait to see what UniformLA rolls out...haven't tried ALD sweatpants yet.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha I can still go both ways but recently got in Standard Issue sweatpants as I wait to see what UniformLA rolls out...haven't tried ALD sweatpants yet.

I've been wearing the FOG Sweats, the LA Sweats, and the OS Sweats basically non stop. Decided I needed to switch it up and threw the Escos on, and man it felt so silly to have on sweats where you could see the imprint of my phone in the pocket lol. I ended up right back in one of those other pair. Crazy how time can change the stuff you're into.

unlearn

Reaction score
Cast 2 Spring and Kake Mock Hoodie's on Saks Off Fifth for ~60% off

Copped the Kake in XL. Good looking out

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been wearing the FOG Sweats, the LA Sweats, and the OS Sweats basically non stop. Decided I needed to switch it up and threw the Escos on, and man it felt so silly to have on sweats where you could see the imprint of my phone in the pocket lol. I ended up right back in one of those other pair. Crazy how time can change the stuff you're into.
Wishing they’d drop the LA sweats in black

WhaleShark

Reaction score

OS Cropped Hoodie
JE AF1

View attachment 1322429
Great fit. I love the Himalayans. Such a cool material and fit. The black ones are different enough from sweats I wear them to work occasionally.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads