• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nekromantik

Reaction score
Does Cast 2 Coast 2 Ozone stretch on waist quite a bit like Onyx or is it similar fit to Nimbus?

FezzyD

Reaction score
In person how does the wash look?
Does it actually look like you're wearing not washed jeans with mud on em? Haha
That's the risk you take! My wife asked me if the yellow staining on my Cody's was mustard :/

They look more oily than muddy. Also they're darker than Nimbus so less aged. Nimbus have far more pronounces and solid roping around the ankles, which I think is great.

nekromantik

Reaction score
That's the risk you take! My wife asked me if the yellow staining on my Cody's was mustard :/

They look more oily than muddy. Also they're darker than Nimbus so less aged. Nimbus have far more pronounces and solid roping around the ankles, which I think is great.

Yup can easily return using mr porter so will see in person.
Yeah Nimbus is amazing but cant find

Rnt

Reaction score

Lmao i got so many people saying i got blood on the back of my jeans with the cody’s hahaha. After a few washes the red and yellow came off though, so now the detailing is gone but i also don’t have to deal with that anymore

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
The Uni tee came earlier than I expected
Definitely not what I'm used to but for literally 1/5 of the price I can't complain. Might have to take the advice and go full Andrew W.K. when it gets warmer

-Brushed Flannel
-Uni
-Obsidians
-Chuck 70 Suede

Attachments

• whiteuni.jpg
    whiteuni.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 87

nick227

Reaction score
Cast 2 Spring and Kake Mock Hoodie's on Saks Off Fifth for ~60% off

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Why wait?
Moving soon and need to get a new car so I gotta reel back on the bigger purchases for a while but it's calling me once I can lol

Is the Uni tee pretty see through?
Not really? Some of the tattoos I have are slightly visible through the shirt under light but its a lot less see through than from what I remember the supima classic crews being.

what are you used to?
I've only been wearing black/washed black shirts for the past couple years

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads