• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's pretty absurd that it's taken them this long but glad it's finally here. Hopefully no bugs and gets rolled out to everybody soon.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats the consensus on Practice VS Game Short?

Practice has a back pockets and hits above the knee and my preferred choice between the two. B-ball is nice but a bit more relaxed and longer if staying tts. Burgundy Cord shorts are my favorite pair. Sizing down might help with length if you can get away with it. Refer to the sizing charts depending on your build.

nekromantik

Reaction score
Just purchased Kempy coat in Size 1 on Grailed! $280 for "lightly used".
Do you guys think thats fair price?

turbospartan

Reaction score
View attachment 1320977

Also, binding offers CANNOT be canceled. Once you make the offer and the seller accepts, it will automatically draw the money from your bank account. So it asks for payment options BEFORE submitting final offer.

I wonder how that would work with potential "charge backs"? Isn't that still an issue with grailed, that there is no legit checking / input from Grailed themselves?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder how that would work with potential "charge backs"? Isn't that still an issue with grailed, that there is no legit checking / input from Grailed themselves?

they tried binding in the past but was quickly pulled due to no PayPal protection. Curious to see how they fixed this issue now

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they tried binding in the past but was quickly pulled due to no PayPal protection. Curious to see how they fixed this issue now

Do you not have PayPal protection if you use PayPal? I put in an offer and I still had to go through PayPal. I’ll have to look into this, definitely interesting and important.

turbospartan

Reaction score
Do you not have PayPal protection if you use PayPal? I put in an offer and I still had to go through PayPal. I’ll have to look into this, definitely interesting and important.

You have protection as the Buyer, but just like normal PayPal... protection for the seller is basically non-existent. They side with the buyer 10x out of 10

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have protection as the Buyer, but just like normal PayPal... protection for the seller is basically non-existent. They side with the buyer 10x out of 10

That’s true, PayPal almost always sides with the buyer.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was an issue with how the binding transaction was going through PayPal. This was 3 years ago or so. I don’t know what’s different in this beta

Attachments

• AED4F86B-632F-4070-AC09-9D1A2B375F8F.jpeg
    AED4F86B-632F-4070-AC09-9D1A2B375F8F.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 66

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was an issue with how the binding transaction was going through PayPal. This was 3 years ago or so. I don’t know what’s different in this beta

Hopefully they fixed that issue, don’t think they would reintroduce the feature if they knew it would have the same issue. You never know lol

tjonesd2

Reaction score
I wonder if the binding offers will put-off buyers and stuff will take longer to sell than before... I am guessing they are tracking this in the beta

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the binding offers will put-off buyers and stuff will take longer to sell than before... I am guessing they are tracking this in the beta

Honestly, I would think so. It definitely stopped me from purchasing a few items that I really didn’t need ? it’ll definitely put off the less serious buyers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads