• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only seen Dior on sale at one store here in UK. Plus it was 1 year old stock. Can't get anything in previous 3 seasons on sale. Brands like Dior and Louie Vuitton etc don't do sales.

@nsubrmnn definitely knows Dior doesn't go on sale...he asked that question as a tongue in cheek way of saying that's an expensive ass shirt to buy. Rolex, LV, Dior...All brands that bring a bit of sticker shock to me when I see it come through the thread. No judgement cause I know people should spend how they want, I'm just not that used to seeing normal guys drop $$$$ on that stuff.

hermesonly

Reaction score
If anyone was inspired by @hermesonly and is wanting the Smoking Shirt, it’s $115 right now at Need Supply
Use code TAKE30
That Shirt was Fire!!.. specially the RED one.. Anyone can rock it your own way.. It's a great date, concert shirt.. go get them!!

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Shirt was Fire!!.. specially the RED one.. Anyone can rock it your own way.. It's a great date, concert shirt.. go get them!!

Did you stay TTS or size down? I tried on my TTS and I was swimming in it.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nsubrmnn definitely knows Dior doesn't go on sale...he asked that question as a tongue in cheek way of saying that's an expensive ass shirt to buy. Rolex, LV, Dior...All brands that bring a bit of sticker shock to me when I see it come through the thread. No judgement cause I know people should spend how they want, I'm just not that used to seeing normal guys drop $$$$ on that stuff.
Honestly I was hoping he bought it off Grailed. That’s a lot of cash to spend on a shirt, but if you got it, *******. **** if I had the sort of money to blow, I would too.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Did you stay TTS or size down? I tried on my TTS and I was swimming in it.
Yes, I got TTS Medium and just a tad oversized. I'm between S-M. Small being a tad fitted (from my previous JE camp shirt).. Knowing, I intend to wear this "tucked in" .. I went for Med.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly I was hoping he bought it off Grailed. That’s a lot of cash to spend on a shirt, but if you got it, *******. **** if I had the sort of money to blow, I would too.

my thoughts exactly. It’s all relative anyway cause even JE to most all of my friends is crazy to them for what it is

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Dior does go on sale at boutiques usually every for fall and summer sale season for 50% off or stockists that stock it. Hirshleifers had it for 60% off when I went there.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F06AAD53-4E1C-4B5A-8502-EEB276B3C801.png

Also, binding offers CANNOT be canceled. Once you make the offer and the seller accepts, it will automatically draw the money from your bank account. So it asks for payment options BEFORE submitting final offer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads