• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Chill Sunday
  • AE (I love the material for their grey tee’s, it’s thinner and flows more than their other AE’s which are more stiff)
  • Cast 2 Raw Indigo (Probably my favorite and most worn pair of Cast 2’s, love these, also I sized up 1 and they’ve barely stretched)

View attachment 1320312
Agreed, The softer material flows so nice. A few years back I bought a bunch of tees right before they switched to the cotton and I’m glad I did. To me, the supima blend stuff is superior and I consider all my tees in that fabric a grail. Thank god uniform LA is around now

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the pattern, but nothing about their fleece justifies the price. No idea what their explanation for charging that much for polyester is, other than the name brand (which is probably the reason). I didn't feel much of a difference between JE fleece and a Uniqlo fleece. Also, I know it's reversible, but I wish the interior also had the fleece.

That one I guess can justify it more because of the likely custom pattern but I agree, I checked out the JE fleece and the quality didn't really feel any better at all than the nicer Uniqlo lines like their U and Engineered Garments collab.

I ended up getting the EG fleece instead as it was a fraction of the price.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Huge shout out to my dude @CARTEL777. Went out of his way to get me the foggy from a stockist in his city. Love this sweater, could not thank you enough! Great community here on SF.

Foggy Wool
V1 Cargos

white collar

Reaction score
After seeing the Daisy Up close..Looks nice... I believe it will be an instant cop.. The camp shirt price seems slightly lower than usual $298.. last season SS19 Bougainvillea was $358..

I've never ordered from Machus before... anyone ordered from there and reviews pls? ..

Lapstone & Hammer has this available too, free 14 day returns if you want to grab it before the JE release.

nekromantik

Reaction score
Please tell me you didn’t pay retail for that
Only seen Dior on sale at one store here in UK. Plus it was 1 year old stock. Can't get anything in previous 3 seasons on sale. Brands like Dior and Louie Vuitton etc don't do sales.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only seen Dior on sale at one store here in UK. Plus it was 1 year old stock. Can't get anything in previous 3 seasons on sale. Brands like Dior and Louie Vuitton etc don't do sales.
Yeah they usually burn it before they go on sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads