• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank You.. I appreciate it. Yes, I'll try to post fit pics as often here.. usually busy with work since I travel a lot.. I do love to mix JE on all my designer fits and I have my own personal styling.. one thing ive remained consistent is that I only wear JE denim.. there's nothing else that fit the best than JE cast denim and his shirts lately (camp shirts and long sleeve shirts) are right up there in the SLP quality range for a quarter of its price.. Thanks for the compliments.

Love seeing your fits here! Should definitely post more.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here is another.
It's already quite snug on lower body area. Also sleeve length is just about right. Worried if size down it will be too close on lower half and sleeve. This was in sales last size. Surprised to find new for 70 quid!
That looks good man, I wouldn’t size down based on that pic

nekromantik

Reaction score
I’m happy Grailed added “binding offer”, it’ll cut down on all these people who drop offers and don’t pull through. Now they have no choice when I accept their offer! Muahaha
ha
Im still waiting for 3 days after sending my offer to seller. :(

hermesonly

Reaction score
what does people think of the fit of the JE shirt on me? its size 1 and Im 5ft 7.
It looks good.. color is great on you.. i would agree with @nsubrmnn you could go one size smaller for a slightly fitted look.. I’m between small to medium.. I’ve gone small size last year but felt it’s a tad fitted for me .. so I went back to mediums (my TTS on all JE).. and either have it “darted” to my size/frame.. or work it out to my advantage.. you look trimmer and a fitted shirt would be great too.. either way the shirt looks great on you and it’s a personal choice

hermesonly

Reaction score
Here is another.
It's already quite snug on lower body area. Also sleeve length is just about right. Worried if size down it will be too close on lower half and sleeve. This was in sales last size. Surprised to find new for 70 quid!
Ok.. I just saw the 2nd pic.. looks good overall.. if you’re comfy on that, perfect no need to size down.. the first pic looks different and it appears a tad OS

nekromantik

Reaction score
It looks good.. color is great on you.. i would agree with @nsubrmnn you could go one size smaller for a slightly fitted look.. I’m between small to medium.. I’ve gone small size last year but felt it’s a tad fitted for me .. so I went back to mediums (my TTS on all JE).. and either have it “darted” to my size/frame.. or work it out to my advantage.. you look trimmer and a fitted shirt would be great too.. either way the shirt looks great on you and it’s a personal choice
Thanks
yeah I find most flannel shirts to be a bit loose on me. My arms are like sticks so even XS would have some room I think haha
You guys would think XS in SLP Flannel looks bad on me but they are not meant to be fitted so I kept them. Only flannel that fits me correctly is Burberry..or well used it.

Joebo21

Reaction score
posted in the BST but anyone got a lead on the spec fleece crew in XL? would be much appreciated! :-D

rbroseph

Reaction score
Turned my OG coast’s into jorts since I never wore them. Getting a lot more out of them during vacation

ChronBong

Reaction score
the nimbus is basically what OG coast is right? the similar shade of blue and all the whiskers?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads