• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suisunfleet

Reaction score
There's a noticeable darker blue dye line on the outer sleeves where the navy pullover was folded. You think this will disappear with the recommended wash? I'm concerned about it being permanent, it's slightly more pronounced in person. Check the pic below and let me know what y'all think, should I return it? I don't think it's right to wash and return if it ends up being permanent.

Anyone with the washed navy OS hoodie had this issue? I emailed CS but I'm really curious,

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do slp's compare to cp's?

Slp skates are literally the same shape as vans, just not as heavy / better materials. The cp's are a bit more narrow. Top quality leather. I own both and cp's are more comfortable but neither are reall all that comfortable.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
I'm not feeling the sneaker silhouette..how about some knit hat or balaclava. .maybe a riot season that'd be dope...cali is known to riot....just sayin

suisunfleet

Reaction score
I get mine tomorrow. I'll look for that since I got navy too.

Sounds good.

My Black OS had slight traces of overdye on the sleeves, but nothing worth contacting CS over, IMO.

Yea I know I'm being critical, The piece is dope even with the overdye. The color is so light though it immediately stuck out to me, if it was black I probably wouldn't have noticed/cared. I figure it was worth asking.

CH03

Reaction score
Is anybody in for the oversized crop tee tomorrow?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never considered a Henley to be a piece that's really long. Not sure why the length is what it's is. It really looks like a big and tall item. I guess it works for layering but what's the point of the buttons then. Why not just a normal tee like the tank is.

suisunfleet

Reaction score

I think the mediums are the better fit on ya. Although I personally think they are begging to be worn with a drop crotch or low crotch pant with the length being a bit much. In one of the insta photos of the SS henley you can see they had the model sagging low.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads