1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Luciano123

Luciano123 Senior member

fit pics of thumper ?

2. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Weird, I don't remember a single time I had to pay duties/taxes for my multiple orders from JE when I chose USPS; my packages would always be sitting in my mailbox.
    I did have to pay when I chose UPS back when it was available; also paid when I chose DHL from American Rag.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  3. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Senior member

I've been ordering JE at an average of every 2.5 weeks for a year and a half and I only started choosing DHL a month or so ago when it was introduced. Every single time I was charged duties and taxes by USPS/canada post. Every single time. And they were painfully slow to put it nicely.

4. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior member

Lol definitely painfully slow, but I'll choose them over duties/taxes, sucks that you get charged I guess.
    Their Pitney Bowes option was actually nice since you could prepay duties and taxes and it didn't seem to be as much as paying upon delivery; their only problem was releasing the wrong tacking # to the customer causing a lot of confusion.

Anyway; anyone else with the Cast 2 coast shorts mind sharing some pics?
    Just saw Kevin Hart's IG post a few days back and I'm 95% sure he's rocking them but they don't look nearly as nice or as close to what John wore at the S/S 16 runway show. Also, he's too short for them.

5. Marco Storari

Marco Storari Senior member

Barneys will have the Nero's?

6. Marco Storari

Marco Storari Senior member

You look like Bojan Bogdanovic on the Brooklyn Nets

3 people like this.
  7. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Senior member

6'1" 190 is a little light for Bojan haha! But I see you totally.

8. ElJeffrey

ElJeffrey Well-Known Member

Any word on a Nero restock yet? Or some inventory releasing at other JE outlets?

9. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Barneys will be the place to go as soon as they receive.

10. djblisk

djblisk Senior member

Notre-shop has the cargo pants in olive on sale. With my code I was able to cop for $198 not tax free shipping. :slayer:

11. vaeMD

vaeMD Well-Known Member

thumper and cast shorts that someone requested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some quick pics of the thumper and charcoal comix. Overall it fits well. I could have fit a small but the medium isn't too bad. I can layer a hoodie under this. Prob couldn't under a small.

13. reydogg23

reydogg23 Senior member

[​IMG]

New colors dropping soon?

14. niyengar

niyengar Senior member

Looking good, brother. I think I prefer JE denim to my newer SLP denim but the 2013 run was too nice. The knee rips on JE denim also line up with my knees unlike SLP, but that's my height to blame not the designer, lol. I should order more denim... I'd grab the Neros in a heartbeat if they were still up.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  15. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Senior member

Springs fit perfect. How'd you size on these compared to Zincs/Odeon and do they stretch like the Zincs/Odeons do?

16. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

They been tapered that's why. They are a size 29. Waist is loose but I just wear a belt. They definitely stretch. I would get the tightest fit possible.

17. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I love my 2013 pairs too. That cut is what I use when I need to get any of my jeans tapered. That cut was perfect for my legs. I still like some of the newer slp washes. Their washes are perfect for my tastes and lately JE has been spot on too. Je better line up for me too. I think the blowout is larger and higher up. From what many of said, slp don't line up for taller people too. In general the slit is too low.

18. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Senior member

Gotcha. Thanks man

19. beans718

beans718 Senior member

great pics.. what did you taper them down to?

20. beans718

beans718 Senior member

also did everyone size up on the washed tees in classic crew? or just the sprayed?