1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior Member

Denims stretches really good. My nimbus is great I could of sized down 1 on the waist. But went TTS cause my soccer legs. You have to wear them more than once before reviewing I think lol.

2. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior Member

does anybody have a phone # for john elliott + co or Gray Vision LLC who does their shipping?

I had 2 packages scheduled to be delivered today (1 John Elliott and 1 other company) and I accidentally goofed and requested the JE+Co one to be held at a UPS facility when I meant to do it to the other package. It's on the truck for delivery but UPS can't reverse it as stupid as that is. They say I need to contact the shipper directly. What a pain in the ass.....

3. smokinginja

smokinginja Active Member

i also am looking for the cast/coast. this was a great review. thanks for adding so much detail. im not interested in this wash but enjoyed your review. the cast is a 12.5 oz so it should be heavier i would think

4. relaxandrawr

relaxandrawr Member

I don't see anything wrong with initial thoughts. A lot of people will have an initial reaction to when they first get their clothing. And typically that will determine whether or not they want to actually keep the clothing. The next step would be to have a follow up review, in however many months.

5. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Distinguished Member

Why was the neckline on the u necks changed?

6. leclutchjames

Just to make sure it's not just me, those with Escobar sweats, are the pockets kind of close? And do they kind of 'stay open'?

7. Shaun Robbins

Shaun Robbins Active Member

Anyone know where to get mercer tanks, need more love the white need the other colors

8. ChasusChrist

ChasusChrist Member

Great write up. I also have a pair of the coated drake as well as the drake. They are lighter than the denim because they are not "denim." They are are made from selvedge twill. Sorta like a khaki or chino pant. Both are still great to have in the wardrobe.

9. ChasusChrist

ChasusChrist Member

Great write up. I also have a pair of the coated drake as well as the drake. They are lighter than the denim because they are not "denim." They are are made from selvedge twill. Sorta like a khaki or chino pant. Both are still great to have in the wardrobe. P.S. I sized up as well. Great fit throughout but the waist is a just a tad bigger than to my liking.

10. smokinginja

smokinginja Active Member

just received my villain hoodie today. it is awesome. i already had the grey one in small and ordered the black in medium. i was unsure if i made the right decision. I'm 5'-8 and around 140-145. I'm very active and my size has always been between a small and medium. the grey fit me perfect and after i wore it it loosened up on me where it was very comfy. well now the black medium came in and it fits like the grey small after i wear it for a few hours. i love it and i love the fit. I'm happy with both and won't be returning either. ill be ordering mercer tanks soon enough.

11. HANCHO

HANCHO Member

Just received both pair of new Escobars.

Both of them had stitchings out already before even trying them on.. Pretty disappointed on both pairs that comes with high price tags. Couldn't take picture of grey one cause it was hard. Black one was easy to spot on.

[​IMG]

12. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Senior Member

Damn

13. leclutchjames

14. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior Member

Hello,
    Does anyone know the sizing on the quilted bomber jacket? If I wear a large in the villains, would I be the same size or should I size down to a medium since leather generally does stretch and the sleeves are leather? Thanks in advance

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014

15. HANCHO

HANCHO Member

Grey one is worst... There are bunch of them with missing threads everywhere.. I just can't capture it on my phone... it blends..