• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jasonronn

Reaction score

JE regular black, our legacy faded black, JE charcoal, JE washed black

ursman

Reaction score
Holding out hope for a different Kake color. Only reason I didn't pull on Union's drop.

jthom931

Reaction score
Close to $400 dollars, shipped, for the LS Henley in Canada. Just to give you Americans a taste of how awful our economy is right now. Count your blessings, I'd be buying all the JE if I lived in the states!!

seraphm2

Reaction score
Is anyone still waiting on shipping confirmation from delivery 1a?

Last edited:

NikeOG

Reaction score

Close to $400 dollars, shipped, for the LS Henley in Canada. Just to give you Americans a taste of how awful our economy is right now. Count your blessings, I'd be buying all the JE if I lived in the states!!

Damn. That's all bad. Move to the states.

NikeOG

Reaction score
I copped the oak curve LS tee. Anyone have the dove? If so, how do you like the color in person.

lippstuh

Reaction score
Damn, missed out on the Kake Mock in Sage from Union LA. Going to get my Oversized Cropped Hoodie in washed clay today. Might end up letting it go if anyone is looking for one in 2/Medium.

gerg99

Reaction score
Bummed I missed that Kake restock on Union too. Wanted to see how that collar looked on someone other than their model and was too late by the time I decided. If anyone's sz large doesn't fit em though... I gotchu hahaha
fing02[1].gif

I'm obsessed with the sage color in general though... really tempted to cop that scoop u neck in sage

LuckyG61

Reaction score
That shot of the Kake on Union is exactly what I picture the Kake in clay to look like. Please make it happen JE.

MilesMW

Reaction score

Damn, missed out on the Kake Mock in Sage from Union LA. Going to get my Oversized Cropped Hoodie in washed clay today. Might end up letting it go if anyone is looking for one in 2/Medium.

Count me in. Thabks

ejz2590

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an app that I can used with this thread?

ehose2110

Reaction score

It definitely hurts, but I couldn't resist the LS Black Henley. Was tempted to get both with the 20% off code I have from the Black Friday debacle, but I'm trying to save it for the new denim.

gerg99

Reaction score
What do you guys think the chances are that Sage Kake Mocks will restock anywhere? I could cop rn for retail but shipping is +$30. Thoughts? Worth it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads