1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

do you have the washed shirts as well and can compare the thickness?

2. ConradRadCon

ConradRadCon New Member

I purchased the Richmond Pants in black. I loved the style on them so I took a gamble. I'll let you guys know how I like them once they arrive!

3. copcopcopcop

copcopcopcop Member

4. sexonfabric

sexonfabric Senior member

Washed tee is super thin. Just backed a couple as they weren't worth the cost imo.

5. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

@973god if you decide to sell it mate, send me a shout. I saw it on grailed too but wasn't quick on the trigger since I was doing a nursing clinical that very day lol.

@sameers the material composition is slightly more thicker than regular tees. Therefore it doesn't drape quite the same way but it still has a nice look to it. I just bought the same grey tee from the Bergdorf collection yesterday. Oddly enough, the pattern on the tee reminds me a lot of the yeezy boost pattern on the 350.

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I actually like the washed tees. Nice material for summer and the washes match. My oversized and uneck fit perfect going true to size

7. Mackp12

Mackp12 Senior member

Co-Mix grey definitely reminds me of turtle doves a bit in person. I'm going to pick up my first co-mix black tee this week and leaning towards the classic crew.

I'm digging the cut on the classic curve tee and hopefully we will see some non co mix options as I stay away from unecks due to my Sasquatch chest lololol

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  8. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

The Richmond pants are a new material. It's a double faced knit, not terry, that's where the price increase is coming from.

@John Elliott When can we expect Barneys.com to release JE? Any idea if they'll be carrying the Cast 2 Spring?

1 person likes this.
  9. CH03

CH03 Senior member

Always said this as well.

10. peter1234930

peter1234930 Senior member

Washed tees are dope but the thinness sketches me out - you can see through the shirt in the model shot:[​IMG]

11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Those are Sprayed tees, not Washed. The Sprayed tees have to be ultra lightweight fabric to achieve the treatment.

1 person likes this.
  12. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I'm going to order a sprayed tee. Fabric seems nice for hot days

13. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

ill take the uneck at a reasonable price ;) pp ready

14. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

Watch out, it'll develope several holes within the hour

15. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Can't be much more fragile than a linen tee.

16. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

^^It's already established that the sprayed tees are fragile, but I highly doubt they'll develop holes unless recklessly worn. Maybe dude who got holes in it just had a bad batch. If more than 1 person can vouch that it'll hole up immediately with gentle wear, then I'll believe it.

17. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I know the holes aren't intentional, but it only makes sense to wear shirts with holes in them considering we are all wearing destroyed denim, IMO it brings the whole look together. I'm actually surprised that there aren't any distressed shirts.

18. Space

Space Active Member

So now it's impossible to cop the oversized cropped hoodie size s anymore?

19. szeo

szeo New Member

Long time lurker, wanted to chime in on the sprayed tee. Aside from the thinness, I think the sizing is off. I normally wear medium crew neck tees and both the medium and large were significantly shorter than the medium crew neck tee. Didn't work out for me but if you're going to order a sprayed tee, just be aware of that.

20. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Thanks. I don't mind the shortness as it will work fine for me as a normal tee. Thinness isn't bad either considering some days will be 100+. I don't want holes though.