1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. PierreT

PierreT Active Member

seen more photos can confirm it isn't white

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

love JE but the thirst is ridiculous the 385 dollar blazer is like the jersey ones at uniqlo for $49

2 people like this.
  3. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior member

can't decide between olive or black OS crew sweatshirt. Also, should I stick to my Kake size?

4. dmill

dmill Senior member

i feel you bro... but be careful because last time someone compared JE to Aeropostale and Mr. JE himself came on here [​IMG]

5. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

haha ill get rick on here and shit will get real

6. dmill

dmill Senior member

on another note...what do you guys think of the Comix curve tee's released today? i don't own a co-mix tee so I've been looking for a white one, what do you guys think of the cut? also do co-mix tees run small or run big? THANK YOU!! :)

7. srizvi722

srizvi722 Senior member

Is that tee lord disick wearing even John Elliott? Was it confirmed or is this just based off the bull Allen Oniya posts?

8. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Black Os is more like a charcoal, I really like it. With regards to the kake I think most people on the forum would say tts. I sized down and think maybe I should have went tts. It's the length that bothers me.

9. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior member

thanks man. I have a M in the Kake and it isn't super slouchy like I thought it'd be. Decided to take a L with the OS and see how that works out.

10. PierreT

PierreT Active Member

said it was on the site gives you details of celeb outfits and there usually rite

11. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

I like the cut - co mix for me runs tighter - less drapey due to the material

12. sameers

sameers Active Member

How does this material drape? Is it thin and move well?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  13. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

It's thick lol and I don't know what you mean by move well. It's a shirt at the end of the day not a jacket in the wind unbuttoned

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Thick. Not the drappy fabric say like linen or silk

15. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Sorry man, I think I read your question wrong, I have the kake and the OS in size small. I think the OS runs larger despite the measurements being exactly the same. I like the oversized look of it. I think you should be good either way

16. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

lmao!! Same man. I actually liked the grey ones

17. johnelliottfan

johnelliottfan Senior member

I like the tee but have too many in those fabrics. I'd get in oak or dove when it inevitably drops. I'm a fan of the LS curve tee which is obv jus the long sleeve version - but I wish the ribbing was tighter / didn't stretch out as much on the cuffs.

18. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

19. andretti

andretti Member

looks like they made the sleeves longer on the classic curve tee which I've seen a lot of people ask for, usually I'm a large in the classic crew but looks like the medium in the curve has the same measurements with half inch smaller in chest

also was wondering about price on sweats too, take away the zipper on escobar but add 2 buttons and metal tips on drawstrings equals $100 increase

20. aaronj15

aaronj15 Senior member

All good man, I opted for the L in the OS since I wanted a baggier look than the Kake mock.

Also scooped up a dove LS and black curve tee.