John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. sussi

sussi Senior member

Finally completed my order. I shipped it to my US addres. I almost fall of the chair when I saw how much is shipping to Europe! Now it will take a little more time to arrive to US address and then to be shipped to me in Europe. But I can't wait to get crewneck+tee+escobars.

2. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Hey sussi,

Did you order the villain crews? I was wondering if you or for those who ordered the villain crews if you stuck with the same size as the villain hoodie or even the flash full zips? I looked at the sizing chart and size guide they had and they seem near each other with certain differences? Figure itd be the same but wanted to double check.

3. sussi

sussi Senior member

yes I choose the same size as I would for hooded Villain.

4. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I have an XL villain hoodie and went with XL in the crewneck too.

5. 7usam

7usam New Member

Surely this $168 delivery charge is an error?! If not that's ridiculous :/

6. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

Thanks to you both! :)

I wonder if they only had like one or two of the white villains in large cuz those flew lol.

BTW do you both (sussi as well) buy the same size in the curve tees or any tees or size down one?

7. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

I have 2 of the u-necks in XL as well. They fit "bigger" than the villain, but they aren't too big if that makes sense. Just not as "fitted".

8. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Thanks everyone for all the support!

I'll answer all your questions a bit later but want to address a couple of things:

The Hooded White Villains will be back, our first run was extremely limited.

Regarding shipping overseas: we've had a number of orders go missing with our $20 First Class Mail shipping via USPS. Once those packages leave the United States, we have no way of accurately tracking them, and sometimes the destination country does not deliver them. We are actively working on streamlining all of our shipping and we will see what we can do on these overseas UPS shipping charges, but for now it is carrier calculated based on weight and box size. We are committed to giving our customers the best deal we can, so I'm sure there will be revisions to this.

Hooded Villains and Villains Crews: both run the same as last season.

9. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

gotcha! maybe ill size down since they seem quite long and im not exactly tall lol

Thx! They shrink much when if you wash and dry?

10. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

All of our standard fabric tees do not shrink much.

However, please do not dry the Silk / Cotton Blend tees. They will shrink a full size. The fabric is amazing but we actually recommend dry cleaning those.

11. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

You can purchase registered service for $12 for first class, but it makes shipping even slower. Even still, USPS international priority or EMS don't come close to $200 for a reasonable weight package to pretty much anywhere in the world.

12. dantatzai

dantatzai Senior member

oh ok great thanks! sorry for all the questions but i already placed two separate orders cuz i wasnt sure on what to get at first and was charged shipping on the second order. Id like to place a third but not be charged for shipping or just add it all into one without a shipping charge - is that possible?

13. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Is it possible to modify my order? I wouldn't care but I had that coupon for the kith defective sweats so I can't reorder. I ordered the wrong size white villian but now that the Escobar are in stock, I'll take that. I want the grey one. My order is 1891. I wanted then in small

14. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

We will work with our customers to bring the cost down and use the best service possible on Monday, and refund what we can on shipping. We had to modify our shipping practices before this drop as the number of packages lost by USPS had added up. We appreciate the input and do not wish to gouge anyone on shipping.

15. GTFan712

GTFan712 Senior member

JE, will you begin producing a XS size in the Escobar Sweatpant now that you've adjusted the sizing? Small fit me perfectly, maybe even a bit big, so hearing that everything fits bigger now is a bit upsetting considering I cannot size down.

I love my Grey Duo 2 and Black Escobars from last season, and I'm hoping to grow the collection with new colors in the future.